Worlds largest jumping spider

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
oooooooh daddy:worship:that thing is awesome,never knew they can be that big........yeah i want some too:)

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
I've got 11 pairs of those ;P

...If I lived near you, EXOPET, you would not have those 11 pair! :D:D:D

S.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
do you guys know where I can buy some of those big jumping spiders ?
we live by octopunctatus (southern california). they are more or less "just grey" though, iirc

i think pulk caught one before, actually. pulk or what. i get them confused

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Incredible spiders, the only real drawback would be the life span.. 1 year + if I am correct, 2-3 in unusual cases.

supaken

Arachnopeon
Hyllus

Hi I wonder if anyone can tell me how I can aquire any of the Hyllus species Diadi or Giganteus Ive searched for months and Im begining to think they dont exist.Best regards to every one Supaken.

VictorHernandez

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi I wonder if anyone can tell me how I can aquire any of the Hyllus species Diadi or Giganteus Ive searched for months and Im begining to think they dont exist.Best regards to every one Supaken.
They exist....ill try to find the kink to one I had seen a couple months ago.

Solucki

Arachnoknight
do you guys know where I can buy some of those big jumping spiders ?
You can find many salticidae here http://www.johnkoerner.org/ExoticOddities/jumping.html tho there is a $100 minimum order I believe. Most are $10-20 so you need to order a bunch.
I actually have a 1" DLS MF p. audax which just birthed over 100 babies. She is an absolute badass. She takes on grasshoppers over twice her size. And she can jump clear across her Large KK to get it. About 8-9"

Last edited:

Ambly

Arachnobaron
Wow... is that individual from the video a proper identification?