world record collection?

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
14 bites!!!! I've never heard of another hobbiest who's sustained that many bites. Sheesh. I may only have 17 tarantulas, but I've still got at least one species she's still missing! :p

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
14 bites!!!! I've never heard of another hobbiest who's sustained that many bites. Sheesh. I may only have 17 tarantulas, but I've still got at least one species she's still missing! :p
really?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Got my H. pulchripes a few months ago! Still forcing myself to wait til T. psychedelicus becomes more affordable to get one of those though, ha.
oh, haha nope. this articles on FB, she commented saying shes got both now.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Numbers can run up high real fast when breeding..., there is this one german breeder who says in his site that he has 80 species and 4000 spiders...

eminart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Since she also breeds and sells, I'd say there's probably a lot of people with more. I know James from jrsinverts states he has or had over 2000.

boina

Lady of the mites
Numbers can run up high real fast when breeding..., there is this one german breeder who says in his site that he has 80 species and 4000 spiders...
Oh, that site has not been updated recently... He sells over 90 species by now and I'm not quite sure how many spiders he has... If he has an average of 50 slings per species that would be 4500... ;)