Work Opportunites

pdneff

Arachnopeon
Hey there all!

I don't know if I will have any success with actually finding anything here, but hopefully someone can help out and point me in somewhat the right direction. I am looking for an opportunity such as a summer "internship" or work. I am really interested in tarantulas, lizards, geckos, snakes, etc...

I am currently a freshman at the University of Wisconsin-Richland. I've been interested in animals all my life, and have grew more towards the "exotics" over the years. If anyone had anything to offer or knew someone I could talk to, that would be great. I'm really looking for the experience and if I could find an opportunity that would help me get the extra experience and help me determine if I would really be interested in persuing a career and getting specialized education.

If anyone could help out in any way feel free to PM me or send me an email. My school account is neffp3418@uwc.edu

Patrick Neff

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
First thing you should do is make sure you get all of your course work you would need to transfer into a Bachelors program with a major in biology or agriculture. Talk with faculty and staff at the local college's and check the boards that people and the staff posts for current job openings or internships. Outside of that, the only thing i could see is if there is a local pet store or possibly a veterinarian office that may need help.:?