That was a siren sound btw. Really, I thought it was going to lose a limb. I thought, "no way", but I got out the operating tools and gave it a try. The old exo on a limb would not pull off like I've done a few times in the past. So I got a dental tool and worked underneath the old exo, pulling up and breaking the old exo all way through the chela. I always kept it wet with water the whole time. I think it was stuck long enough that it might not fill out as much as the other one. It will be interesting to see how it fills out after the next molt, not that important though, these hopefully are only breeders ...some day.