Woohoo! I did it!

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was hoping all this time that I wouldn't have to do this for a long time but...
As it turns out, my t. blondi's terrarium apparently wasn't the cleanest tank in the world when my boyfriend bought her.. I noticed today that she had some kind of flying bugs in her tank with her so...
I got really brave, and although she attacked my tongs a few times, I didn't get discouraged. I managed to get that spider into a deli-cup type of thing and get her out of her tank to clean it. Don't ask me how I did it but I am just impressed that I got her out!
Anyway, her tank is clean now and I just wanted to brag that I survived my first semi-physical encounter with my t. blondi!:D

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry about the quality but here is the ol' girl in her newly clean enclosure (I really need to get a camera!!)

Attachments

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know the feeling too. I had to move my P rgalis to a new encloser and was a little scared that it would get away from me. All went well and my fears were for nothing.

Good job on moving your T. blondi

T

Tarantula

Lately I have been doing a lot of work with My Malaysian Earth TIgers and in my experience they are much meaner than T blodnis. It hasnt beeb a lot of fun to try and get these bugs to mate.