woo hoo LP molt

razor244

Arachnopeon
so my little 1.25" LP has finaly molted. Too bad i couldnt get any good pics through the deli cup(i didnt want to disturb her).bout an hour ago i checked her and saw her on her back. i just checked and is now free of the old molt. i cant wait to see how much she grew. ill have to take some pics as soon as i can

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
my lp is about the same size and is in premolt. they are kind of boring when they are young. mine hides as best as it can, but its but is really big so i can commonly see it sticking out of its burrow. it rarely eats when im around, so im waiting for him to get huge and always sit out look menacing{D

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
"dread" was given a cut in half {long ways} pill bottle and he/she promptly shoved all the substrate out to the mouth of the bottle and walled it up...I havent seen him since! I know he eats because the dubia I give him/her disapears but like you I will be glad when he/she is big enough to scare the crap out of everyone!

k2power

Arachnoknight
I have a 3" that molted 2 weeks ago and is much prettier than before when I bought it. Very skittish tarantula though. They have always seemed dainty and kind of skinny to be (their legs, not abdomen) when compared to others.

razor244

Arachnopeon
i really like how mine is growing but right now it definatly looks a bit leggy. when i take mine out s/he will normaly be cool for a while but then will start to get skittish and run all over until back home.

Raine

Arachnopeon
AWAH! This makes me even MORE excited (is this even possible?!) to get my 2" female LP from Mack&Cass on the 28th! {D

Yours is so CUTE! I like the LP because it's big and not too aggressive. But I won't lie: having a big T is cool. But people who are afraid of spiders would find even the smallest T scary. ;)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
{D Just looking at the size of 2nd instars to size and time it takes to get to a large mf, it seems these things would need to molt every other day for a few years! Just kidding.............and congrats on the molt. :clap: