Wolf Spiders: online resources & printed books about of their captive care?

TiercelR

Arachnopeon
Hi all.
About of the captive care of the Wolf Spiders ...
... please can you share comments about where can one find both online info-resources (appart of this wonderful forum) & specialized printed books about of their captive care?
Many thanks in advance for your comments.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I can't say where you can buy them in your country. There is no flat rate for care. There are many differences in terms of origin and claims. What kind do you want to maintain. It starts with a Lycosa tarantula digging a burrow, Hogna hides under rocks and doesn't dig at all. Ultimately, it makes sense to acquire a certain basic knowledge - but here you have to ask precise questions and then do research: where does the animal come from, what are the conditions like there. So think about which animal, then you can expect reasonable answers.

Here two wolf spiders (Lycosa / Hogna) with completely different conditions...

TiercelR

Arachnopeon
I can't say where you can buy them in your country. There is no flat rate for care. There are many differences in terms of origin and claims. What kind do you want to maintain. It starts with a Lycosa tarantula digging a burrow, Hogna hides under rocks and doesn't dig at all. Ultimately, it makes sense to acquire a certain basic knowledge - but here you have to ask precise questions and then do research: where does the animal come from, what are the conditions like there. So think about which animal, then you can expect reasonable answers.

Here two wolf spiders (Lycosa / Hogna) with completely different conditions...

Hello, many thanks to you for your reply and for this information. I have now a more clear point to start with them. So, first i need to have clarified if he/she belongs to the Lycosa or Hogna. I will check on this firstly with their ID. Thanks again.

Search bar in the top right, search popular genuses like Hogna or Lycosa
Hello, many thanks to you for your reply and for this information, it is very useful for me. Thanks again.