Wolf spider egg sac help!.

Andrae801

Arachnopeon
Hello, I’m new here and I have some questions about a monster wolf spider I caught . I’ve had her for about 3 weeks, I say her because just within the last few day she’s I’ve noticed a white sac I underneath her abdomen Which is what I’m assuming is an egg sac. I’m Nervous about the whole hatching situation. What should I do or expect?

Attachments

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
If you're planning on keeping them you're probably going to need a culture of fruit flies. But if you want to get rid of them I think you have to harass her until she drops the sac and then freeze it.

sloth

Arachnoknight
Hello, I’m new here and I have some questions about a monster wolf spider I caught . I’ve had her for about 3 weeks, I say her because just within the last few day she’s I’ve noticed a white sac I underneath her abdomen Which is what I’m assuming is an egg sac. I’m Nervous about the whole hatching situation. What should I do or expect?
As mentioned above, if you are planning to keep it you’re going to need A LOT of little deli containers. If you just want to keep the mom and not the babies, wait until they disperse off of the mom, take her out of the enclosure, and release them outside but only do this if it was caught locally.

Conor10

Arachnoknight
I have to say that is a truly massive wolf spider, she will carry the babies on her back and then they will disperse after a couple weeks.