Wishful tarantulas

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
This is not about your next dream tarantulas, but wishful tarantulas that do not exist unfortunately.

For example:

Dwarf size Poecilotheria
Heavy webbing Brachypelma
Jumping Theraphosa with good eye sight

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
For the hell of it, arboreal Theraphosa and arboreal true dwarf- like 2-2.5in max

Conor10

Arachnoknight
Terrestrial pinktoe, obt with some sence in it’s tiny head, fast growing Grammastola

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Albino/White Tarantula would be nice imo (like that one fluffy model one haha. I suppose it could be possible with a quirk of genetics but never heard of a real albino one)

Bigger seladonia maybe? I think their little button size is cute tho haha.

An arboreal tarantula with the red and black colors like some of the bracies would be nice.

Also technically not a tarantula, but bigger jumping spiders would be nice. So many pretty colors but so tiny.

Another not-tarantula would be easy-to-keep "sunspiders" I want one so badly!

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Make camel spiders easy to keep and have lifespans like tarantulas
This. They're such fascinating creatures. I'm just enthralled by how strange their appearance is and what fierce hunters they are. Too bad that they really don't do well in captivity and have such short lifespans. When I saw one in the wild for the first time in the Anza Borrego Desert, it was one of the coolest moments.

Conor10

Arachnoknight
i have kept 3 and the longest one made it for me was 3 weeks, the reason they do so bad is they need lots of space to run around and hunt, they try to run up the sides of the enclosure until they die.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
T. stirmi without urticating setae.

Litter box trained Psalmos and Avics.

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Full sized T seladonia, Theraphosa/Lasiadoras without urticating setae, trapdoor M balfouri, more trapdoors and more communal species in general really. Terrestrial red poecilotheria sounds awesome. Pamphobeteus and Xenesthis females with the bright coloring, a less spicy H Mac, reverse coloration on H Pulchripes- blue carapace with khaki pants on.

Who am I kidding? All tarantulas are perfect exactly as they are

Chroma Trigger

Brachypelma Collector
Arachnosupporter +
A swarm of winged, agitated Theraphosa apophysis, just to see the world burn. Let it rain!
An A. avicularia with the eyes and brain of a Phidippus regius... Or also a Phidippus regius with the lifespan of a T.
A B. boehmei that doesn't kick hairs.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
A tarantula that is actually green

A Chilobrachys sp. Electric blue but with scintillating iridescent hairs instead of only blue ones

Festes the Rocking Pinktoe but real life, @Tim Benzedrine will agree with me on that one.

A tube building T

The blue tarantula that is no joke actually in Western Australia, except this one is actually in the hobby without its locality being top secret