- Aug 8, 2020
I've finally sexed out all of my Pamphobeteus sp. solaris slings. I officially have 4.3 , more males than females but I actually found that to be in my favor. I figured it would give me more chances of breeding them multiple times with 4 males and hopefully get some success. I've also started cooling down the males and pumping up the females, currently all of the females are in premolt. That would mean that they're already ahead of the males. I've done growth manipulation for breeding multiple times before so I'm not worried about that. Wish me luck on my goal to bring this species' prices down!
Also have some T. blondi, T. apophysis, T. seladonia and Cyriopagopus sp. "Bach Ma" breeding projects going on so wish me luck 5x lol