Will rock centipedes attack coromus vittatus?

MillipedeFan

Arachnosquire
I have a terrarium in which I am planning to put some coromus vittatus, but I had also put in some rock centipedes inside recently, and I know at least one is still alive. So I’m afraid that the centipedes will harm the millipedes. If they do harm the millipedes, is there a way of luring the centipedes to the surface,

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
I'm sure this species might be able to co-habitat. Look are any defensive behavior among the individuals. Just like some tarantulas and frogs, They might have a chance together ( Although the tarantula and the frog might have it better )

MillipedeFan

Arachnosquire
I'm sure this species might be able to co-habitat. Look are any defensive behavior among the individuals. Just like some tarantulas and frogs, They might have a chance together ( Although the tarantula and the frog might have it better )
I’m just scared that the centipedes will try to eat the millipedes whilst they are moulting

MillipedeFan

Arachnosquire
Well I wouldn't risk it, especially if the millipede species in question excretes cyanide because that'll kill your penes as well
There’s been a bit of a complication,
and now I’m getting another millipede, 8-12cm long, doesn’t excrete cyanide I think. There are only one or two centipedes left in my tank, about slightly over one centimetre. I will try to get them out if I can, but could they really hurt a millipede that big?

Last edited: