Will my Cyriopagopus vonwirthi turn black?

Yama777

Arachnosquire
Hello,
I have a young female C. vonwirthi (~2.5" dls) that is all light brown/beige. Is this the juvenile color and it will turn black later, or are there C. vonwirthi that remain brown as adults?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
The Prosoma and Opisthosoma will stay a brown color and the legs will darken to a dark brown/grey. Minax is the one that turns black as it gets bigger

Yama777

Arachnosquire
The Prosoma and Opisthosoma will stay a brown color and the legs will darken to a dark brown/grey. Minax is the one that turns black as it gets bigger
Most of the pictures I see on the internet and here in the media section show black (or very dark brown) adult individuals. I am confused

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
Most of the pictures I see on the internet and here in the media section show black (or very dark brown) adult individuals. I am confused
So the entire vonwirthi group is a mess as far as the spiders sold in the states. C minax is the black one of the group. Vonwirthi stays more of a brown and gets much larger than both minax and what is currently being sold as C paganus. I had an adult female vonwirthi reach almost 7” DLS, but my minax which were older only got to about 5-5.5”

the lighter coloration is just because it is still in the juvi phase. It will darken as it gets bigger. However, vonwirthi isn’t black

Yama777

Arachnosquire
So the entire vonwirthi group is a mess as far as the spiders sold in the states. C minax is the black one of the group. Vonwirthi stays more of a brown and gets much larger than both minax and what is currently being sold as C paganus. I had an adult female vonwirthi reach almost 7” DLS, but my minax which were older only got to about 5-5.5”

the lighter coloration is just because it is still in the juvi phase. It will darken as it gets bigger. However, vonwirthi isn’t black
Thank you very much for these precise explanations!