He's not asking if they are big enough, he is asking if it would be ok to move them at 1st instar.
OP, most people wait to seperate them until they reach 2nd instar. I guess it's up to you really. Personally, I would wait untill the 2nd instar molt. If I were you I would keep incubating them untill they molt again, then seperate.