Will it help?

will

Arachnopeon
I was thinking about getting a large tupperware / rubbermaid bin and drill a few holes on top of it. Then place my scorps (all inhabitants of dry, arid land) and a cup of water inside for humidity purposes.

Any opinions? Don't worry, any kind will do. Good or bad, it is still valid. Thanks and thanks arachnoboards! : )

Note : Please don't ask me why I wanna do this. It's just an idea that I wanna add on my kbase. Thanks! : )

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
I know you probably already know this but if the scorpions are from an arid region than they can and should have adequate ventilation. Keeping the humidity up too high can be detrimental to many arid speices such as Apistobuthus, Buthacus, etc. Well, anyway, good luck with whatever you are intending to do.:)

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No... It's just easier to keep them separate. They are also amazing escape artists and can fit through small slits and cracks very easily. Not to mention the problem with the scorps who need absolutely NO humidity, etc.

So yeah, tldr; dont do it. horrible idea. I one had the same idea, just get a bigger closet ;)

will

Arachnopeon
Too late. I've already done it... Joke! Hehe! Anyways, thanks for the advice. My shelf is almost finished though. : )