Wild Isopod ID

HomelandDreams

Arachnopeon
Could anyone help identify these? I found these while overturning some lumber earlier. Most interested in that absolute unit.

Pic 1: I believe these are just some wild P Scaber, one of them has recently molted his front half, which is kinda neat :) If someone could confirm, I'd appreciate it UnderlumberA1Best.jpg UnderLumber1BBest.jpg UnderLumber2B.jpg . I just need to know if its okay to add them to my current wild Porcellio enclosure. Pic 2-3: found 2 b i g boys like that (Thats my wrist for size comparison, its just under 2in thick), then some normal size, then a whole group (12+) of small, medium, and large ones. Looks like a Porcellio sp, not sure if its just an older/larger P. Scaber or a different species. If they are just big P. Scaber, I'll just add them to my current smallish wild P. Scaber enclosure (8-12 members) and if they're a different species, I'll give them their own enclosure. Any help is appreciated!

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
I'm no expert but picture one looks like it is there different species, P. scaber, P. spinucornus and O. Asselus

HomelandDreams

Arachnopeon
I'm no expert but picture one looks like it is there different species, P. scaber, P. spinucornus and O. Asselus
The last two pictures are of the same isopod.

Or were you saying that the first picture has P Scaber and P Spinicornis and the big boy is O Asselus?

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
The last two pictures are of the same isopod.

Or were you saying that the first picture has P Scaber and P Spinicornis and the big boy is O Asselus?
My thoughts are that the big one in the first picture is p. Scaber
The medium sized one is O. asselus and the small ones are p. Spinucornus

HomelandDreams

Arachnopeon
My thoughts are that the big one in the first picture is p. Scaber
The medium sized one is O. asselus and the small ones are p. Spinucornus
Ohhh, that makes sense. Thank you! Any ideas on the huge one in the 2 pictures? I actually just found another with some eggs about an hour ago :)

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Again, I'm not an expert, but that one looks like a p. Scaber as well

Polenth

Arachnobaron
The photograph of the single woodlouse looks like Porcellio scaber. The ones in the upper picture probably are as well, but the needed details aren't clear on all of them. My previous post on this explains the details to check (and includes ways to tell apart P. spinicornis and P. dilatatus from P. scaber.): https://arachnoboards.com/threads/isopod-id.312784/#post-2851472

If the little ones are too small to check, just keep them in a deli pot until they're big enough to see the details.

At a first glance, I'm saying P. scaber because the mottled pattern is rather random in the middle. A slight line near the edge, or a fully white edge/skirt, is also possible in this species. But the middle bit should be fairly random. Unlike the other potentials, which have more defined pattern arrangements. Pattern alone is not something to rely on though.

Trevors

Arachnopeon
All the isopods in the first pic are Porcellio scaber. Looks like a few calicos and normal grey