Wild caught wolf spider advice

figgy beans

Arachnopeon
Hello all, I'm in the Houston TX area, and we have a pool with a couple of drains. I make a habit to check and empty them whenever I go out so no animals drown or anything. Today, I found a wolf spider with a pretty shrunken abdomen, I assume from not eating for a while. She's also missing a leg. I got her out and put her in a small tupperware (with ventilation) for the time being. Is there any way to help her, or make sure she eats? I have superworms, but I've also read that they can injure spiders unsupervised. Thanks all!

Arachnolove420

Arachnopeon
Hello all, I'm in the Houston TX area, and we have a pool with a couple of drains. I make a habit to check and empty them whenever I go out so no animals drown or anything. Today, I found a wolf spider with a pretty shrunken abdomen, I assume from not eating for a while. She's also missing a leg. I got her out and put her in a small tupperware (with ventilation) for the time being. Is there any way to help her, or make sure she eats? I have superworms, but I've also read that they can injure spiders unsupervised. Thanks all!
You can feed her small crickets. She should have no problem taking them down.