Wierd Versi sling...

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
I just thought this was kind of wierd... Me and my brother both have Versi's and to my knowledge are both from the same sac. His is now two molts ahead of mine and is at around 1-3/4" DLS. Mine is still at around 1" and has not molted in two and a half months. Just thought it was wierd for such a little avic to take so long. I know that maybe it's because my brothers is a male and mine is a female but to not molt in two and a half months kinda makes me feel like something may be up with it. What do you all think?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As long as it's eating, I don't see a problem...

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
his could also be a male and yours could be a female, I think males grow quicker. Not saying that's the case, just a possibility.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
The enclosures sit right next to eachother, so there wouldn't be any temperature variation. I did say mine is probably a female and his male because it is growing at a faster rate than mine. The thing I'm worried about is just the fact that it doesn't eat and hasn't for a month. It refuses food regularly... If it were a female, do you think this is the reason why it's taking so long, I mean dang, at this rate I'd guess it to be a Brachy...