wierd bug... Food?

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I found this wierd beetle in the house. it has these odd antennae with little triangles on the tips. it's all yellow-brown, and flies. anybody know? thx!

oh, yeah. the spider is a 6 in g. rosea. l8r!

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
take pic and post in the insects sub-forum. Tehy might be able to help ya.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If your thinking about feeding it to your T, don't! It could have been exposed to pesticides or other harmful chemicals. Stick to captive bred bugs that are meant for pet animals to eat.

Last edited:

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If your thinking about feeding it to your T, don't! It could have been exposed to pesticides or other harmful chemicals. Stick to bugs that are meant for other animals to eat.
That is almost every insect on earth lol
actually almost every small critter on earth ... even some larger ones like cows....
but i am going to assume you meant those bread in captivity to be used as feeders lol

to the OP no dont feed WC food to your bugs unless you dont care if they die. and if you dont care then just send them to someone who does ...But i am sure you do since you asked if it was ok

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is almost every insect on earth lol
actually almost every small critter on earth ... even some larger ones like cows....
but i am going to assume you meant those bread in captivity to be used as feeders lol

to the OP no dont feed WC food to your bugs unless you dont care if they die. and if you dont care then just send them to someone who does ...But i am sure you do since you asked if it was ok
Fixed my sentence. :D

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
eh, i threw the bug out. it looked kinda scary...

as for drachenjager, i actually do care if my spiders die or not. in fact, i don't want them to. big suprise? if i was this worried that i posted a thread on here to see if a bug would be okay or not, wouldn't you think that i would care. sorry to be frank, but i'm kinda tired this morning.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you did the right thing imo and did not feed it to your ( t ) :clap: :clap: i all ways stick to c-b- feeders crickets - mealworms - ? cockaroaches - any way you know what i am saying ;) ;) £££ phil