• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

widowkeeper (Jeremy)

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Completed a trade with Jeremy this evening and all went off without a hitch. Received some very nice spiders from him - well cared for. Great communication and very prompt. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very positive!
i met up with jeremy today to loan him a mm, and we also did some trades
very knowledgeable and generous person!
highly reccomend dealing with him

Rick

SuperRad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I got ot meet Jeremy this weekend and tour his awesome T room. He's got a huge selection, has knowledge on everything he keeps, and offers up a great price for his stock.

Communication was fast too. I was getting replies to my questions the day I sent them out. Widowkeeper will be my primary local connection for tarantulas from now on.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very Pleased.. A+ !!

We just completed a trade deal involving our male P.ornata for two Cyriopagopus sp. blue and he even threw in a bonus G.aureo kid. :clap: His communication was flawless and his packing was just great.
We will definitely be doing business again!

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yet another very postive experiance!!
completed a trade/breeding loan with jeremy
all went very well, he is EXTREMELY generous,
he's a very nice person
looking forward to dealing with him again!

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jeremy is awesome to deal with!!

Got a breeding pair of OBT's from Jeremy. He's easy to deal with, cool as heck, generous and extremely helpful! I HIGHLY recommend Jeremy! I am most pleased with our transaction. :clap:
The spiders arrived safely and well packed... beautiful specimens!

Last edited:

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I purchased 6 slings from Jeremy. They arrived today . Upon unpacking I found the 6 beauties I ordered plus 3 more. How cool is that? All are doing great. I will order from him again. {D

apidaeman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Transaction was so smooth he may as well have personally hand delivered them. The packing job was the best I have ever seen.:clap: No joke!
Communication was excellent, If you need slings or T's and Jeremy has them look no further.

AaronP

Arachnopeon
Positive Great Deal And Awesome Packing!!!!

I just purchased 50 b vagan slings from widowkeeper. I couldn't be happier, they all arrived in perfect shape, the packing was GRADE A . Communication was all that person could ask for. He answered my ?'s within 24hrs . I will do business with widowkeeper again and you should too :clap: :clap: :clap: :D .

samsbugs

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just bought 50 B. Vagans slings from Jeremy, not only did I receive all of them alive and well, I ended up with several extras. The packing was great as well.
Thanks
Sam

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Jeremy bought some slings off me, he paid very promptly, and lept excellent communication. I look forward to dealing with him again. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to deal with him . Thanks again. John