wich one should i get?

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey to all, Just wondering wich one of these two turantulas do you think i should get?

goliath bird eater or french guyanan blue fang

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If it were me, I would go with the blue fang, it's more unusual than the T. blondi.

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
blue fang, because they are harder to find than the blondi. you can allways get a blondi

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Here's a vote for the Blue Fang:D

It's on the top of my wish list:cool:

All it took was one picture to get me hooked, awsome colors!

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey, You know what ? Your rite Johny. Ican get a blondi any time.And i got more votes for the blue fang from all of ya`ll.

And i thank you for your help. BLUE FANG IT IS:D

But i get paid next week so waiting is like nothing to do for a straight year. But thanks i`ll try to remain calm cool and collected:cool:

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OH , well guys and girls a change of plans kelly is all out of blue fangs. So name some of ya`ll species that are your fav and under 50$.

Thanks,

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bill at invertepet.com has bluefangs. But if you don't want to pay $65, how 'bout a greenbottle blue? Or maybe a poke or psalmo. You can get a 1-2" P.irminia for only $35.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey venom, I saw your post and sorry i don`t have enough money for a blue fang thats 65$ sorry. And i already have a green bottle blue & poke & a venazualen suntiger, Sorry. Oh whats a psolmo

Thanks any ways.

Last edited:

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
A psalmo is a Psalmopeous which is a Suntiger, Trinidad Chevron and a couple others, cant think of the names. What about maybe a H.Maculata, P. Murinus or maybe an Indian Violet. Those are a few cool T's

peace

TheDon

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hm, sorry. What about C. fasciatum, A. geniculata, M. robustum, or N. coloratvillosus?