Why should you be....

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Huh? Which thread was this? I may not have posted in that one or just skimmed through it.
He made a thread saying he wanted an H.Lividum , and some people said he'd better not get one cause he's unexperienced .........and others said its OK, etc. etc.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
reverse psychology wins it, pm me your addy Deb

:mad: She said she doesn't want one and you're goin to sent it to her?????

Totally unfair!!!

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
i didn't reply to this earlier because i just came across it, but here's why _i_ should've won:

mebebraz, you've seen my nipple.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal
i didn't reply to this earlier because i just came across it, but here's why _i_ should've won:

mebebraz, you've seen my nipple.
In order for me to send you a t for seeing your nipple, how do I know it was YOUR nipple?:?

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
(reverse psychology answer) okay, it WASN'T my nipple...

(offended artist answer) are you saying my work isn't my work!?

(logical answer) because my nipple was smooshed up against the glass on my flatbed scanner. i don't have a digital camera, nor was one sent to me, absolutely free (yes, mebebraz, think of all of the wonderful 3-D pictures i could've sent you had you mailed that digital camera to ME....).

(simple answer) because.

(and the honest answer) i really don't know anybody crazy enough to allow me to scan their nipple. i, however, thought it was a pretty neat idea. and while looking at the finished product, i saw a vision of charlie brown. i knew i was on to something good, and i ran with it. and besides, even if it WASN'T my nipple i still got several girls to bare thier goods, too, which is possibly the finest and most winning-est answer of all!

p.s. raul--thanks for your vote of confidence!

Last edited:

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Because it would be a wonderful addition to my project of a commune of Avic. avics. Terrerium is still in the planning stages. If and when I finish, I will post lots of pics.

dale

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Even though you picked all ready, I'd say i deserve it because your giving it away and who better to give it away to then a kid who has a sister who is terrified of spiders and cries every time i get a new one! It's great watching her cry, i love to see the fear and stupidity in her eyes when she says "If it gets out it will eat my kitties!!!" and i say your "kitties will eat it" Then just to be mean i say "Yea your right it's gonig to tear your little kittens face off!" haha it would be great, k give it to me bye!!! haha
Mike

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by krystal
(reverse psychology answer) okay, it WASN'T my nipple...

(offended artist answer) are you saying my work isn't my work!?

(logical answer) because my nipple was smooshed up against the glass on my flatbed scanner. i don't have a digital camera, nor was one sent to me, absolutely free (yes, mebebraz, think of all of the wonderful 3-D pictures i could've sent you had you mailed that digital camera to ME....).

(simple answer) because.

(and the honest answer) i really don't know anybody crazy enough to allow me to scan their nipple. i, however, thought it was a pretty neat idea. and while looking at the finished product, i saw a vision of charlie brown. i knew i was on to something good, and i ran with it. and besides, even if it WASN'T my nipple i still got several girls to bare thier goods, too, which is possibly the finest and most winning-est answer of all!

p.s. raul--thanks for your vote of confidence!

And the runner up is....KRYSTAL, who wins..oh, Ill send her a suprize......mainly out of guilt.....as for the rest of you, give me a few days to think of another morbid contest.:}

Krystal, pm me your addy.
Still waiting for Debby to pm me too...

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
And the runner up is....KRYSTAL, who wins..oh, Ill send her a suprize......mainly out of guilt.....as for the rest of you, give me a few days to think of another morbid contest.:}

Krystal, pm me your addy.
Still waiting for Debby to pm me too...
Guess you werent looking for an educated answer! should have told us! tell me to PM my addy! ;P ;P ;P

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You probably shouldn't send me an Avic.. But man, I need to hatch out an eggsac so I can send free spiders to any of the ladies who sends a pic of their nipple to me!!LOL!!

Andy

P.S. nice nipples pate and krystal!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
Even though you picked all ready, I'd say i deserve it because your giving it away and who better to give it away to then a kid who has a sister who is terrified of spiders and cries every time i get a new one! It's great watching her cry, i love to see the fear and stupidity in her eyes when she says "If it gets out it will eat my kitties!!!" and i say your "kitties will eat it" Then just to be mean i say "Yea your right it's gonig to tear your little kittens face off!" haha it would be great, k give it to me bye!!! haha
Mike

Wow.... that is really sad. :(

kellygirl