Why place an order..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...if you aint going to pick it up when you are suppose to?!

Just a little rant..

I sold some critters recently.. Shipped them out for Express delivery on Tuesday morning.. From where I live.. It takes 2 days for an Express package to make it anywhere.. Unless of course its in Texas or somewhere close..

So.. Anyways.. The package I sent Tuesday.. I told the buyer it would be there today.. Told him I would watch the website as well as him & even gave him the tracking number...

Well guess what! The package was delivered today.. Err.. They tried to deliver it.. It is sitting at the PO right now.. Still! :mad: I sent the buyer a PM telling him the package is at the PO.. No responce..

This kind of stuff irritates the poo out of me! Come one people... These are LIVE ANIMALS! Be sure someone is there to receive the package if you cant be! Gah!! :mad:

Now.. They have to sit LONGER in the packing.. Im not worried about they.. I moistened the tissue a bit more than I normally due.. They should be fine..

I am just irritated that the buyer wasnt there to get them.. Or atleast have someone there to get the package.. Then he is not replying to my PM... :rolleyes:

OK.. Rant over!

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
...if you aint going to pick it up when you are suppose to?!

Just a little rant..

I sold some critters recently.. Shipped them out for Express delivery on Tuesday morning.. From where I live.. It takes 2 days for an Express package to make it anywhere.. Unless of course its in Texas or somewhere close..

So.. Anyways.. The package I sent Tuesday.. I told the buyer it would be there today.. Told him I would watch the website as well as him & even gave him the tracking number...

Well guess what! The package was delivered today.. Err.. They tried to deliver it.. It is sitting at the PO right now.. Still! :mad: I sent the buyer a PM telling him the package is at the PO.. No responce..

This kind of stuff irritates the poo out of me! Come one people... These are LIVE ANIMALS! Be sure someone is there to receive the package if you cant be! Gah!! :mad:

Now.. They have to sit LONGER in the packing.. Im not worried about they.. I moistened the tissue a bit more than I normally due.. They should be fine..

I am just irritated that the buyer wasnt there to get them.. Or atleast have someone there to get the package.. Then he is not replying to my PM... :rolleyes:

OK.. Rant over!
dude i agree man i dont send but i always make sure someone is home when its T day. if no one is i talk to my mom bout staying home as long as my grades up ect. but yes i think it would be stupid to order live animals pay out a pretty penny and risk them dying outta stupidity

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Any chance they live in an apartment complex? I've had issues with USPS, FedEx and UPS not wanting to come to my door to deliver my goods. I could be at home waiting in the living room all day and later on I'll find a "sorry we missed you" letter taped to it. Sneaky ninjas that can deliver notes but not packages.

If this is a normal occurrence feel free to call me stupid and I'll sit quietly in the corner :p

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Any chance they live in an apartment complex? I've had issues with USPS, FedEx and UPS not wanting to come to my door to deliver my goods. I could be at home waiting in the living room all day and later on I'll find a "sorry we missed you" letter taped to it. Sneaky ninjas that can deliver notes but not packages.

If this is a normal occurrence feel free to call me stupid and I'll sit quietly in the corner :p
Yeah they have made me go down to the post office to go get it. And they say "Ohhh it just missed the truck" I'm thinking "mmmhm sureee". Lol lazy post office people!

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's sad Tommy but honestly..
I know your upset..

But what if something terrible happened to the person like an accident..

I mean I know, I get ya and I rant too -- fully justified but my lovely wife of 14 years reminds me of those things in life that are not able to control and then I rationalize it out..

Lets hope nothing's happened to buyer and hope for the speedy delivery!

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I could be at home waiting in the living room all day and later on I'll find a "sorry we missed you" letter taped to it.
Our mail carrier pulls that crap too, so I got a PO box down the street from where I work to ship important stuff to if it is coming USPS. Everything else I just have sent to me at work.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's sad Tommy but honestly..
I know your upset..

But what if something terrible happened to the person like an accident..

I mean I know, I get ya and I rant too -- fully justified but my lovely wife of 14 years reminds me of those things in life that are not able to control and then I rationalize it out..

Lets hope nothing's happened to buyer and hope for the speedy delivery!
I have thought of that.. If something happened.. I hope nothing did.. But.. I just was venting here is all.. I really hope nothing happened though..

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have thought of that.. If something happened.. I hope nothing did.. But.. I just was venting here is all.. I really hope nothing happened though..
Oh I know.. I'm not coming down on you just trying to help calm the situation..

I'm in nothing like the same but just as stressful being on the phone with work now 16 hours fixing servers in both China and Mexico.. It's soo frustrating that I literally want to pull my fingernails out just to confirm I'm really alive..

Stress.. Eat it, Live it, Die from it.. :S

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh I know.. I'm not coming down on you just trying to help calm the situation..

I'm in nothing like the same but just as stressful being on the phone with work now 16 hours fixing servers in both China and Mexico.. It's soo frustrating that I literally want to pull my fingernails out just to confirm I'm really alive..

Stress.. Eat it, Live it, Die from it.. :S
Im not really stressing.. The only thing that bothers me is the spiders are sitting there.. That really even dont bother me though.. Because I have had packages that I sent in transit for 6-7 days.. Nothing happened.. These have only been in transit for 2 days.. I just hope he can get them tomorrow..

The note on the website says "If its not claimed in 5 days.. It will be shipped back to the sender.." Not in those exact words.. But.. It says that..

I have never been in this situation before.. So.. If I do get the spiders back.. Im not sure what I do.. Send them again... Or what? IDK.. I guess I shall cross that road when it comes.. :rolleyes:

2408bwk

Arachnopeon
I have had Ts delivered for the last 15 years and have always requested they be sent "No Signature Required". I time the delivery and know when they should arrive and just by chance I get called out, they are there waiting upon arrival home. Never more than an hour. Much better than waiting till the next day or not being able to pick them up because the box is in the carrier's car. I know it may void LAG but I have never had a problem.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have had Ts delivered for the last 15 years and have always requested they be sent "No Signature Required". I time the delivery and know when they should arrive and just by chance I get called out, they are there waiting upon arrival home. Never more than an hour. Much better than waiting till the next day or not being able to pick them up because the box is in the carrier's car. I know it may void LAG but I have never had a problem.
If he would have requested that.. I probably would have still offered a LAG.. As long as he didnt wait so long to say there was a DOA.. I dont mind fixxing what is right if there was anerror on my part.. But.. I assumed the buyer knew he was going to have to sign for the package using express.. Eh.. I guess we shall see what happens tomorrow..

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My PO has pulled that mess and even put boxes marked DO NOT LEAVE IN SUN in the driveway in the sun. Ugh. Had one with a male C Sculpt put in a spot next to a noticeable fire ant bed, in the sun, just out of sight. I didn't find out it was delivered till they updated the site late, I was PMed about it, and I did some hunting. When I touched the box I had to drop it cause it was so hot. Got it in got all the non animals out and it was so hot inside I could barely stand to touch anything in it. Luckily the little guy was ok aside from trying to be cooked. I wish that was the only bad story I had but it's not. I screwed up with either a member once and forgot to update paypal too. 12 days later I PMed him and checked the numbers and went oops. Everyone was alive though. :worship:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They may not have hardly tried.

My regular mailman always up in everyone's business_ so he makes sure you get your package. He'll even run down your car if he sees you leaving and has a letter for you...

However for one of my packages, a nonregular delivered it. He left it outside and never rang the door. My mom only found it because she went outside.

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
My regular mailman always up in everyone's business_ so he makes sure you get your package. He'll even run down your car if he sees you leaving and has a letter for you...
Now that is what you call dedication haha.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've seriously considered complaining about him to the post office. Him being annoying is only appreciated when he has a package for me :rolleyes:

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Happens all the time!

We always require a signature on our packages, even priority so we have them go to the post office and sit all the time. At least most post offices are climate controlled so I would rather have them sitting there than have them get thrown in someones driveway to roast.

I have started puting a disclaimer on my ads stating LAG with first delivery attempt, even though I send the package to last for days.

Also to the person thinking of saying something to the carrier. I wouldn't shipping T's is a no no with a fines and other possible penalties.

John

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well.. Just a little update.. The spiders... They are still sitting at the PO.. :mad:

Now.. I am curious if something DID happen to the buyer.. :(