Why place an order..

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well.. Just a little update.. The spiders... They are still sitting at the PO.. :mad:

Now.. I am curious if something DID happen to the buyer.. :(

Sad on both sides there Tommy..

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst..

Sending some good vibe brother..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sad on both sides there Tommy..

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst..

Sending some good vibe brother..
Thanks! I will deff let everyone know how it goes.. If I hear from the buyer or not.. Or whatever..

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Wow still? For his sake I'm hoping he's just being a lazy butt and nothing happened.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
He'll even run down your car if he sees you leaving and has a letter for you...
LOL That makes me think of the Mail Carrier in Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. What a nut :).

I hope nothing has happened to the buyer, that would be awful! Keep us updated.

I watched a mail carrier turn around in my driveway, not even bothering to knock. By the time I got out the door she was gone. I did call in a complaint to the Post Office though. I hope she heard about it. {D

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Too bad you don't have a phone number...

I get mail about twice a week, a nice stack of mail with the word "DOG" hand written on most envelopes. If my mail man even see my front door open with a screen door, he won't come. Apparently, he believes my dogs will jump 4ft off the ground and right through the screen door to get him....I think he's seen too many movies.

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My UPS delivery guy gives my dogs cookies!:) He walks across my yard with the dogs jumpin all over him!

As for the mail lady, if she has somthing I need to sign for she well pull in the driveway and honk her horn and scream MAIL!!!!!! until I go out in the pouring rain or snow...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Two days for it to get where it was going... Five days sitting in the post office... No word from the buyer... :(

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
doesnt the post office return box to sender after so long?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
doesnt the post office return box to sender after so long?
Yeah.. It will be returned to me.. It says on the website 5 days.. So I guess this is going to test my packing skills.. :eek:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I hope they arrive back to you in good hands. After this(unless something tragic) happened to the buyer, I wouldnt return them(if alive of course) Id send him half the money back and tell him to go elsewhere. if dead Id keep his money and well, maybe next time he wont repeat these actions

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Uh oh, hope the T turns out ok and we don't hear about the buyer's body showing up somewhere.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm, that doesn't sound good.

It's killing me that I know my Ts arrived in a town 30mins from me this morning and I don't get off till 6. Otherwise i'd have driven to get them today rather then wait for them to be delivered in the morning.

Drakk

Arachnosquire
Wow im usually so excited i dont leave all day on T day......hehe.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does the buyer have an account on this board (or another board for that matter)? If so, maybe you can check his statistics to see when he was last on. That might tell you if he's still active but ignoring the package, or perhaps just "vanished". Since you have a name and address for him, you should be able to use directory assistance to get a phone number for him.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Does the buyer have an account on this board (or another board for that matter)? If so, maybe you can check his statistics to see when he was last on. That might tell you if he's still active but ignoring the package, or perhaps just "vanished". Since you have a name and address for him, you should be able to use directory assistance to get a phone number for him.
He hasnt been active since the 7th.. I tried the directory assistance.. No luck.. I am really becoming concerned about the buyer.. I have tried sending him PMs.. But his inbox is full.. IDK what else to do.. Im not sure there is anything I can do now.. I made the mistake of not getting the guys number..

All I can do now.. Is just wait..

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope the buyer is ok. The post office people probably cant wait to get THAT package out of there! hope everything turns out alright:)

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
He hasnt been active since the 7th.. I tried the directory assistance.. No luck.. I am really becoming concerned about the buyer.. I have tried sending him PMs.. But his inbox is full.. IDK what else to do.. Im not sure there is anything I can do now.. I made the mistake of not getting the guys number..

All I can do now.. Is just wait..
Maybe call the police department for the area, let them know you haven't been able to get a hold of the person?
That might not be a great idea if you shipped by USPS though, since spiders aren't ok to send if the police asked.

If nothing else they could send a car over to check on them, or at least file it.
Just a thought.