Why is my Forest scorpion getting aggressive? and not even using her hide.

IzMeED

Arachnopeon
recently, My forest scorpion is pinching everything that moves. if I give him a superworm or roach she will just kill it and leave it.

Attachments

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Id argue wrong setup. With that said, moods of your scorpion can change.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
I want to see enclosure for that reason, something has that scorpion agitated ... is it wet substrate? Stressed and too exposed? Maybe I can gain a clue if I see the enclosure.

Suggestion: grab a large fistful of its substrate and squeeze it hard to see if alot of water pours through your fingers. Proper moisture should only be a few drops of water at most.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
recently, My forest scorpion is pinching everything that moves. if I give him a superworm or roach she will just kill it and leave it.
If this has happened recently, your scorpion is not hungry and is probably due for a moult. Leave alone, but as suggested above make sure temps are high enough and substrate is not too wet, and maybe there are feeders in its hide, so it won't want to go in.

Ferrachi

Arachnoprince
sorry for the late reply. this is her enclosure.
Looking from this photo, the enclosure is too small and you need a water dish. I'm also assuming the substrate needs to be deeper. Can you post a side view of the enclosure ?

IzMeED

Arachnopeon
Looking from this photo, the enclosure is too small and you need a water dish. I'm also assuming the substrate needs to be deeper. Can you post a side view of the enclosure ?
the substrate is 2-3" deep, I removed the water dish because she is just flipping it over and the substrate got to wet. I just temporarily removed it

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Maybe try putting her in a larger enclosure and 4"-6" of moist substrate, give her a waterdish that she can occassionally submerge herself in.