Why is my Brachypelma smithi so aggressive?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@Sageweast Wow, after MORE than 2 years of me posting, you come back to disagree with a post of mine above, HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, at least it got you back on and posting again. ;) The avatar says it all. :rolleyes:
heheheh very funny! Well I couldn't believe why that thread was hit with something, it's so old relatively speaking, over 2 years, it's hilariously funny.

Sageweast

Arachnopeon
@Sageweast Wow, after MORE than 2 years of me posting, you come back to disagree with a post of mine above, HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty funny! Haven't logged on in two years so that's why. Read your comment and thought "wow, that could have been said much less harshly", so thought I'd give ya a "dislike" ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Pretty funny! Haven't logged on in two years so that's why. Read your comment and thought "wow, that could have been said much less harshly", so thought I'd give ya a "dislike" ;)

I figured that was the case, but wasn't sure on the delay hahah. Regardless of reason, still hilarious to me.

Feel free to dislike all the time, it's a relatively free country. I don't sugar coat things, and life is not a popularity context. I deliver information nothing more.