Question Why has my title changed? Again!

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Over the past couple of weeks, my title has gone from Arachno-knight to Arachno- baron to Arachno-demon, and now I'm an Arachno-angel. I'm male and I only thought Arachno angel applied to the wonderful ladies on the forum. Mmm, titles to me, mean nada - it's the quality of your posts that matter, not quantity.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
You are an Arachnoangel now because you hit 777 posts. Arachnodemon is 666, the number of the 'beast' for example. 7 is considered a holy number in christianity. Erego, arachnoangel.

source: having the bible forced down my throat all of my childhood and adolescence.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
You are Scottish, you wear skirts :p:p:p
It's a "KILT" not a skirt - surely you've seen Braveheart.;)

You are an Arachnoangel now because you hit 777 posts. Arachnodemon is 666, the number of the 'beast' for example. 7 is considered a holy number in christianity. Erego, arachnoangel.

source: having the bible forced down my throat all of my childhood and adolescence.
Thanks @miss moxie when you see it laid out the way you have it makes sense, thank you for your intelligent response. Haha looking at you @Bread - only joking, quip pro quo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
This should be in question section in the Arachnoboards Information section. It's the same titles for everyone regardless of gender. Based off the bible angels were male (The Greek word for “angel” in the New Testament, angelos, is in the masculine form)... like all the other titles in the below list. Well demon is the male form and demoness is the female one... so yeah that one fits too.

Here is a listing of the non-special/non-custom rankings that people have achieved based on their post counts.

Arachnopeon----0
Arachnosquire---50
Arachnoknight---150
Arachnobaron---300
Arachnolord-----600
Arachnodemon--666
Arachnoangel---777
Arachnoprince--1000
Arachnoking----2000
Arachnogod----Not sure but CB has it. I'd guess about 5000 posts.

Last edited:

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
This should be in question in the Arachnoboards Information section. It's the same titles for everyone regardless of gender. Based off the bible angels were male (The Greek word for “angel” in the New Testament, angelos, is in the masculine form)... like all the other titles in the below list. Well demon is the male form and demoness is the female one... so yeah that one fits too.

Here is a listing of the non-special/non-custom rankings that people have achieved based on their post counts.

Arachnopeon----0
Arachnosquire---50
Arachnoknight---150
Arachnobaron---300
Arachnolord-----600
Arachnodemon--666
Arachnoangel---777
Arachnoprince--1000
Arachnoking----2000
Thanks @Trenor - I didn't notice where I had posted the thread, I'll be sure to place future threads in the appropriate section.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Thanks @Trenor - I didn't notice where I had posted the thread, I'll be sure to place future threads in the appropriate section.
No worries man. I pointed to that section because there is a lot more information on your question there from posts similar this one.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I'm English, It's my duty to joke at the Scots :p
Oh you shouldn't have told me that, you're in for it now....lol...haha and my duty to laugh at you English (expletives) - thank goodness we're not back in the middle ages or we'd have a revolt on our hands, Scots Wahay! - Timmid, Cowerin' Beastie. MOD's it's a joke!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh god.. now all sorts of people are going to race to get their post count up.. good going guys haha

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
This should be in question section in the Arachnoboards Information section. It's the same titles for everyone regardless of gender. Based off the bible angels were male (The Greek word for “angel” in the New Testament, angelos, is in the masculine form)... like all the other titles in the below list. Well demon is the male form and demoness is the female one... so yeah that one fits too.

Arachnopeon----0
Arachnosquire---50
Arachnoknight---150
Arachnobaron---300
Arachnolord-----600
Arachnodemon--666
Arachnoangel---777
Arachnoprince--1000
Arachnoking----2000
All male titles... :shifty: I want my title to be "Arachnogoddess"! :smug:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
All male titles... :shifty: I want my title to be "Arachnogoddess"! :smug:
Agreed.
Because who doesn't want to be called a Goddess, amirite? :astonished:
Your don't want to be a goddess they were pretty much just as creepy/warped as the gods were in Greek myths. :D

You can always become a supporter. Then you can make your title whatever you wish and make it a different color. ;)

cold blood

Staff member
Since when does the word angel only apply to women?? :bookworm: There are male angels:shifty:......Heck Angel is a guys name.:meh:

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Oh god.. now all sorts of people are going to race to get their post count up.. good going guys haha
Quality over quantity guys.;)
Post counts are of no importance what so ever, it's the content that matters.
You guys act as if this is new info. It's not a big deal. I mean honestly if people can't be bothered to write good posts and want to be a part of something here then I doubt they will be willing to create all those posts without losing interest. Besides if someone started churning out a bunch of crap posts I'm sure an admin would talk to them about it.

Last edited: