Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molting

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

TarantulaBella

Arachnopeon
So I woke up and my Scarlet millipede is cut clean in half. There is a lid so my cat or siblings couldn't have gotten to her. She has lived with three other millipedes since December. I recently added a wild caught one. Nothing could have fallen on her or was on top of her. She couldn't have a disease as she is cut in half. HELP!!!

Attachments

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Same thing just happened to one of my girlfriend's Bumblebee millipedes. Inquiring minds want to know what the heck could've caused this.

TarantulaBella

Arachnopeon
Same thing just happened to one of my girlfriend's Bumblebee millipedes. Inquiring minds want to know what the heck could've caused this.
It is the weirdest thing, my best guess is molting problem but I have no idea lol.

socalqueen

Arachnoknight
Yes! My bumblebee was discovered partially burrowed and in half. I was stunned and don't know what happened. I think it may have been a molting issue as well. Curious to see what others have to say.

TarantulaBella

Arachnopeon
Yes! My bumblebee was discovered partially burrowed and in half. I was stunned and don't know what happened. I think it may have been a molting issue as well. Curious to see what others have to say.
There is also nothing on the internet if you try to look it up

socalqueen

Arachnoknight
There is also nothing on the internet if you try to look it up
I tried to look it up as well and found nothing. I had 4, purchased at the same time, the other three seem to be doing well. I check on them a lot now lol. Hoping to figure out what happened.