Why are you sweating sweetie?

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wife came in and had to get a picture of me sweating.She ask me to smile for picture and not look so serious.Told her just to hurry up we are not done with eye caps yet.....

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Cool, but I would say that is more of a risk than Id be willing to take handling a hot.:cool:

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool, but I would say that is more of a risk than Id be willing to take handling a hot.:cool:
Yea I understand.I get a lot of flak from some people and I tried all the marching the beat to their drums.:rolleyes:Most of my friends and family support me because that is just how Kevin always been and will not be happy any other way.Their is a lot more dangerous things out there that we take for granted because we get mundane to them in every day life.I feel a lot safer with my hands around something that can kill a person than the unknown dangers out there..

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey I wasnt knocking your methods. to each their own. I was speaking for myself.

As long as YOU are the only one YOU are putting in danger, and not someone else or a child...then more power to you.

gorgeous animal.

Also you ever check out www.venomlist.com

Great sight for venomous keepers.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey I wasnt knocking your methods. to each their own. I was speaking for myself.

As long as YOU are the only one YOU are putting in danger, and not someone else or a child...then more power to you.

gorgeous animal.

Also you ever check out www.venomlist.com

Great sight for venomous keepers.
I am sorry,I know you was not knocking me.Kinda sounded like I got defensive there.I did not intend that.Just I got that way because I think it is coming,and yea I should post this on the places like venomlist and such,but I thought I would share here because AB is my favorite site.Because I just got into T's a while back and got a nice collection.

and yall you guys on here are a great bunch of folks! Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Kevin, Nice Naja kaouthia! :cool: Terry
Thanks Terry! He is my pride and joy:D

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah yes, the foul tempered, feces smearing/throwing, smelly ole' Monocled Cobras LOL! But it does look pretty d @%* good though. But maybe a tiny bit dehydrated, judging from the pic. But I know you'll take care of it if that is even the case! Eye caps are always a pain, and exponentially more so with venomous. Trying to force feed a Crotalid, mouth fully agape, 1"+ fangs working back and forth fully out of the fang sheaths, droplets of venom forming, about 12" of forceps between your hand and the intent look upon the eyes is truly a harrowing experience! But it is certainly worth the effort isn't it? BTW how is the Coral doing?

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ah yes, the foul tempered, feces smearing/throwing, smelly ole' Monocled Cobras LOL! But it does look pretty d @%* good though. But maybe a tiny bit dehydrated, judging from the pic. But I know you'll take care of it if that is even the case! Eye caps are always a pain, and exponentially more so with venomous. Trying to force feed a Crotalid, mouth fully agape, 1"+ fangs working back and forth fully out of the fang sheaths, droplets of venom forming, about 12" of forceps between your hand and the intent look upon the eyes is truly a harrowing experience! But it is certainly worth the effort isn't it? BTW how is the Coral doing?
Ha ha! This one does not do a lot of "finger painting" LOL! I took him off of feed a bit to do this,why he might seem a bit dehydrated,Because he will poop and throw his poop.He does have a foul smelling cage even after I thought I cleaned it.Far as temperament he is pretty placid,you know for a Cobra they are not really user friendly....
He was also doing a lot of twisting and trying to hood in pic is another reason he looked dehydrated that a way.he was being difficult and that's why I have a shimmer of sweat on the face

Coral snake is doing fine .Thanks for asking;)

Last edited:

Alejandro45

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice Monocled you have there I always had a soft spot for the first few that were produced by diamond reptiles. the solid white blizzards were the firsts elapids I worked with.

good to hear that coral is doing well.:clap:

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice Monocled you have there I always had a soft spot for the first few that were produced by diamond reptiles. the solid white blizzards were the firsts elapids I worked with.

good to hear that coral is doing well.:clap:
Yea those are real nice.There is one of those sunset venomoid for sell on venomousreptiles.org But $1000 is a bit to much for me.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ no kidding? I thought you could sleep while driving.:rolleyes:

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Absolutely gorgeous snake . . . . and yeah, I doubt I will ever trust myself enough with something that hot, but I sure am glad that some do - - otherwise, I may never get to see them. I WISH I could trust myself with them. Keep up the great work, and keep posting pics!

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Absolutely gorgeous snake . . . . and yeah, I doubt I will ever trust myself enough with something that hot, but I sure am glad that some do - - otherwise, I may never get to see them. I WISH I could trust myself with them. Keep up the great work, and keep posting pics!
Hey thanks!I defiantly will!;)