Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Part 4 has been going since 2008. It's time for part 5. Same rules apply, post a picture of yourself or don't post. :D

For those of you who would like to browse the previous posts:
Enjoy.

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I guess I'll kick it off, this was a few weeks ago when I got my baby crested gecko Apollo...sadly it didn't do to well, I'll add these to the list of animals not to get at chains.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My biggest passions in life right now:
Tickling an Avicularia sp. "Tarapoto" out of its web in Tarapoto, Peru

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

starcrusher

Arachnopeon
hello haha i'm new and i'll bite

besides the bugs, clothes are how I express myself and most of my IRL friends are from fashion communities, so we take a lot of pictures!!

recentcoord.png 12002133_1469847503322908_5922977339012048019_n.jpg

there's two for some outfit variety!

louise f

Arachnoangel
This is me.

IMG_1308.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

Our lovely 2 sons Mathias and Patrick <3<3
CIMG5497.JPG

Our third and last lovely son Alex <3
IMG_1322.JPG

in my spare time when i not am taking care of spiders, i love to spend time on the beach, woods.
And my big passion is baking cakes for family and friends. When i got the time for it.:)

geni 002.JPG

louisef 005.JPG

mus 303.JPG

CIMG5445.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
When not dealing with ts, I like to be out in the woods with the dog, or on the water fishing somewhere for something. I tournament fish for bass on a regular basis during the summer, I do pretty well and really enjoy it.

My dog is my constant....always with me if I can help it. Dolly was a very cute puppy;)

Attachments

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Here I am! IMG_0420.JPG IMG_0670.JPG
I am a graduate student, hopefully in my final year of getting a Ph.D. in cellular biology of aging. I focus on mitochondria, the endosymbiont that allowed multicellular life to develop in its myriad forms. :vulcan:
I am also an aspiring artist and writer of fantasy and science fiction, although I have had much less time for either with my graduate studies and of late have spent most of my free time taking care of my growing menagerie (2 kitties, 2 toads, 4 dart frogs, soon to be 6 tarantulas, 1 spider now with eggsac, soon to be 5 millipedes, and numerous isopods) and learning all I can about them. :) If you are interested in seeing my artwork, check out my Deviant Art page: ErinM31.deviantart.com Awaken is my best drawing, but you'll have to enter your birthdate (or any date at least 18 years ago, lol :p ) to see it since it's a nude or I'd post the thumbnail here but that is probably a no-no too. :artist:

Iska

Arachnopeon
Hello!
I'm also the person in my avatar photo but - here's me and my other half at one of my synchronized skating competitions!

Annnnd myself out on the boat at our lake!

And the last one is of the university I go to (well, 1/8th of the campus anyways haha)!