Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Savian,

You look freakishly like a guy up here who used to bounce at a club downtown before getting a gig as a DJ. You ever lived in Guelph, Ontario?

Cheers,
Dave

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
re: piercings

Krystal,

Those were just temporary for the photo shoot. I have a deal with my friend who owns the shop. He does decorative/play piercings on me for free before special events or for modeling jobs, I hand out his business cards.

They're lots of fun to get, but boy are they a pain to try to take out when you come crawling back home during the wee hours of the morning!

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SHD
Sorry but I have been told that I have Twins now in 3 different places. I get people telling that they saw me here or there but I was never there at any of those times or places. Damm evil twins are every where now a day's. Well so much for being different.:D ;) :)

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
Whoa Savian !!!

Buddy you look just like someone my mother knows,,,, You guys ever had tats done together??? hehehehe!! shes gona flip when she sees your pic..By the way im working on mine soon in here i hope..chow... :cool: :D ;P

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know none of you care about this seeing as I am but a lowly Arachnopeon who doesnt post much but here is a picture of me anyways. I am 22 years old.

Attachments

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Heck no... you've got it all wrong. Everyone is supposed to post a photo. As best I can tell, the only criteria is you don't want to post one with your chest hair showing... or Pringles cans in the background. (They were cans of fish food, I swear!!)

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Egads, Atrax!:eek: I know who I'd hand my money over to if we met in a dark alley...;) :D

If I was a Native American, a la "Dances With Wolves," my name would be, " Shreiking, Wailing One."

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was thinking maybe he lived/worked at 3-mile island. Or he was welding on a chastity belt at the time of the photo.

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Y..Yeeaaah. Yeah, that's what happened!... Radioactive Scorpion...:rolleyes:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Ok Eternal, those needles thingies.....OUCH MAN !!! ARE YOU,.....NUTS ??? no offence ! But OOOOWWWCH !!! :?
SOme pictures verrry interesting, one FRIGHTENING, (some glowing eyed dude) some nice looking (black hair and green eyes man named Jasen or something and the lady with the link and the avatar of her self.)

SO ! HEre is my MUG for YALL to pick apart.;P ;P

THis is me when I was 17, I HAVE CHANGED since then, my hair is now,......gasp ! BLACK !!! WOOO !!

I know, the glove is all wrong, doesnt fit !! Ect, ect !:8o

Last edited:

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now now lets see a more recent pic.:mad: alot can happen in a couple of years.
:D ;) :)

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NO. But due think you look that bad now? Hummmm...... I don't think my pics are to good.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by savian
Damm evil twins are every where now a day's. Well so much for being different.:D ;) :)
Yeah, don't I know it. I tend to think I have a ... unique look. It seems, however, that there are a couple people out there who people always mistake me for.

Cheers,
Dave

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah but you can say they look like you. They are your evil twins and do you bidding. hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry I always get a little carried away with that.:D;) :) ;P

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Ok Eternal, those needles thingies.....OUCH MAN !!! ARE YOU,.....NUTS ??? no offence ! But OOOOWWWCH !!! :?
They're a temporary piercing. I do a lot of vision questing (pushing my body and mind to the limit to experience drug free spiritual journies). That was one of my first I did. My next is doing a suspension. In that, four (thick) hooks will be placed in my back and I will be lifted off the ground by them. It's honestly not as bad as it sounds, though.

And no, I don't like pain at all. ;)

-Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.