Whoosa cute little oogy?

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you ever catch yourself baby talking your T's or scorps?

I can't help it, the little ones are so cute {D

Won't be so cute when one of them gets tired of the odd vibrations from my voice and latches onto my nose, but for now, it's a habit I've gotten stuck in.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight

Won't be so cute when one of them gets tired of the odd vibrations from my voice and latches onto my nose, but for now, it's a habit I've gotten stuck in.
Me: Who's a cute little Pulchry? You are, YOU ARE!
G. Pulchra: *gives threat posture*
Me: Do you want a hug?

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me: Who's a cute little Pulchry? You are, YOU ARE!
G. Pulchra: *gives threat posture*
Me: Do you want a hug?
I love when my little slings try to kick hairs at me, too. If they were bigger, it would NOT be cute, I'd be itching like a son of a gun, but for now, I just clap and squee. SO CUTE.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I love when my little slings try to kick hairs at me, too. If they were bigger, it would NOT be cute, I'd be itching like a son of a gun, but for now, I just clap and squee. SO CUTE.
I remember that time when my Versi was avoiding moving into its new habitat. It ran up my arm and pushed its abdomen on me. All I was thinking was, "Aaaaaw, cuuuute!"

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I remember that time when my Versi was avoiding moving into its new habitat. It ran up my arm and pushed its abdomen on me. All I was thinking was, "Aaaaaw, cuuuute!"
My pulchra wasn't so cute when it pooped on my friend's hand, but I still giggled.

pok2010

Arachnopeon
yup, i do this with all my T's, i wonder what there asking them selvs when i come in saying "yes its time for cleaning yes it is , yes.. aww you lil poeci, yes you are" unfortinatly she aint little but stilll lol

i also do this with mitzi my cat...

and my goldfish... her name.. "Fat Fish"

man iv lost it :}

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

Yeah, occasionally. :8o

Hope it's not a Poecilotheria when and if the latter happens. :eek:

I think that's A HILARIOUS Sign of LOVE. Just like birds, only they VOMIT on you.

And trust me, you dont want a cockatoo falling inlove.
{D{D{D Was just listening to the Travis Tritt song. Only one t has crapped me thus far- G pulchra, and it was a long time ago. I guess "they don't LOOOOO-UVE me anymooooore"

SING IT!!- "I've been tryyyyin not to poop, but I just can't seem to stop when I'm on YOOOOU-OOOO-OOU.........."

razor244

Arachnopeon
i cant help it. i always talk to my T's since im already in such a habbit from talking to my african grey like shes a person

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah, occasionally. :8o

hope it's not a poecilotheria when and if the latter happens. :eek:

{d{d{d was just listening to the travis tritt song. Only one t has crapped me thus far- g pulchra, and it was a long time ago. I guess "they don't looooo-uve me anymooooore"

sing it!!- "i've been tryyyyin not to poop, but i just can't seem to stop when i'm on yoooou-oooo-oou.........."
{d {d {d {d {d

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

You don't have any Psalmopoeus, do you? Mine come UP when I talk near the cage without exhaling near the vents(except heavy premolt). It's usually at the time when they would take food, though. I should try humming. Seem to detect the "M" sound more...

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh yes, I love talking to them!I find my versi and pulchra gets most of it, they're my special little babies!

"Who's a pretty little girl? Yes, you're a pretty little girl! Mummy loves you, so much!"

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You don't have any Psalmopoeus, do you? Mine come UP when I talk near the cage without exhaling near the vents(except heavy premolt). It's usually at the time when they would take food, though. I should try humming. Seem to detect the "M" sound more...
I do, but she doesn't really respond to me. She likes her cork bark round. :(

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Our P. cambridgei 'loves' our didgeridoo........ she'll follow it around, as we move it. Pretty cool and she is responsive to water and small puffs of air as well.

I talk to our B. smithi the most, but our G. pulchras are a close second. :D

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I find myself talking to them, asking them if they are hungry or if they need fresh water lol. Of course I also say goodnight to my car and motorcycle everynight lol.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Our P. cambridgei 'loves' our didgeridoo........ she'll follow it around, as we move it. Pretty cool and she is responsive to water and small puffs of air as well.

I talk to our B. smithi the most, but our G. pulchras are a close second. :D
HAHAHA, sounds just like Fang (P.cambridgei). He'll rush out when I refill his water dish like a guy with a shotgun trying to get you off his property. {D

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think if my T's knew what all those weird vibrations coming from me meant they'd learn how to gag.

I sweet talk my Avic so much it's almost disgusting.