Wholesale priceing.

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I currently have out a male for breeding loans and am going to be receiving one or two males to start breeding on my own. I am hopeing to wholesale the offspring that are mine from the sac(s) to cut down on maintaining large quanities of slings. I was wondering what might be considered decent wholesale prices for the young. i know each person has different ideas of what this might be and since dealers have to consider time and feeding and such for the new slings the price offered will only be a fraction of what they would sell for at regular prices. I currently have out an A. geniculata male and have lined up a B. emilia for my female and am lkooking for a couple of others.

I guess the best estimate would be a % of regulare price people think would be fair i.e would you get $1 for something that would normaly sell for 5 = 20% more or less.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dealers usually want to at least triple their cost.

Eric

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Depending on the current prices I would say maybe sell off at half dealer price or offer to dealers. Alternatively offer specials like buy 2 and get 1 free or something like that. Also depends on how quickly you want to sell them.