Who needs coffee when you can wake up to this!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Today is the most exciting day in the hobby for me! My first chance to breed pokies has turned out positive to say the least! Enjoy the video. :D -Doug
[YOUTUBE]-ytsTFlw3fE[/YOUTUBE]

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Dope!!..Congrats!!!!...I cant wait till I start developing some!...Hey good luck with the sack!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Thanks. :) She has wrapped it up and seems content holding it. I am going to black out her enclosure except the front with black construction paper.

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome, congrats! Good idea about blacking out the enclosure. Hope to see a video in about 30 days with some nice, healthy yellow surprises inside that bundle!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Not a good update.

Well the sac was no good. I pulled it early because she abandon it. Most the eggs were bad so the whole thing was shot. I think ill be using a fresh male for her next time.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well the sac was no good. I pulled it early because she abandon it. Most the eggs were bad so the whole thing was shot. I think ill be using a fresh male for her next time.
Aww, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. :(

Here's to better luck next time around! *hug*

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Aww, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. :(

Here's to better luck next time around! *hug*
Thanks Kori. :D Its a real bummer but she is a great mom from what ive witnessed. It looked to good to be true.. beautiful spider.. Perfectly wrapped sac ect. :p

WhiteEagle

Arachnopeon
Congrats,very nice

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

sorry thats sucks,