Who molted today?

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
My brachypelma klassi Grace moulted 20220623_193556.jpg
Why she chose to moult over her burrow entrance idk 🤷‍♀️
My Sericopelma santa catalina female Dani Calafornia moulted last night too first moult in my care 😊 but pic is rubbish my phone wanted to focus on the sub n not her in her burrow 🙄 20220623_200604.jpg
Can't wait till she comes out and I can see her in all her glory 😁

TheHound

Arachnoknight
Tlittocatl sabulosus - was my first T. This is her (not certain of the sex still) third moult with me, after a pre-moult of about 110 days.

Last edited:

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Ornithoctoninae sp. Koh Phangan sling, Shere Khan (yeah, from The Jungle Book), molted today. It is very skittish and retreats to its burrow practically any time I come near the enclosure, so I'm hoping it gains a bit of confidence along with some size. Best pics I could get of it in the burrow (which aren't great):
P6250012.JPG
P6250013.JPG

And a pic of it from when I first got it so you can see what it looks like in the light of day...

I believe that next up will be Ceratogyrus darlingi, Avicularia juruensis, Thrixopelma pruriens, or Ybyrapora diversipes.

cshouston

Arachnopeon
G. pulchra flipped over about 4 hours ago, but is taking its sweet time. The weirdest part is that it has been in its burrow for almost a month, emerged today, and then flipped over out in the open.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
G. pulchra flipped over about 4 hours ago, but is taking its sweet time. The weirdest part is that it has been in its burrow for almost a month, emerged today, and then flipped over out in the open.
Must have needed the extra space n to hydrate before the moult probably 🤞🤞🤞 for yous 😊

ByMennen

Arachnosquire
Lassie-P molted finally, pretty sure she's a female too, need a bigger molt to confirm. Smallest of my LP.

Edit: just noticed my smallest Avic Avic gained some size. Just accepted a cricket two days ago, caught me off guard.

Attachments

Last edited:

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
0.0.1 Ephebobus cyanognathus (love those pink legs with yellow-striped blue socks!):
20220629_113826.jpg 20220629_071435.jpg

M. balfouri sling molted, too, but that one is so far in it's cave that I couldn't even come close to getting a pic.

Next up should be A. juruensis, C. darlingi, Y. diversipes, and maybe X. immanis, although it just ate today.