Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight
20210618_200714.jpg P. rufilata
I was feeding and knew this guy had been in premolt for the last 2 weeks. When I came to it's enclosure, I was almost startled in it's size jump.
Bought these guys from Joe Rossi about 5 months ago. They grow fast! That Amac isn't quite 7", 1" of substrate, was touching the top and back leg wasn't fully extended by any means.

Beautiful in person even under normal lighting. I have 2 and I think I need to think about rehousing before the next molt... 20210612_102734.jpg ...for giggles 😉👍

Last edited:

liquidfluidity

Arachnoknight

8 legged

Arachnoprince
A T. rasti treated herself to a new dress in the early hours of the morning and she has grown considerably in size - this will be a fun rehousing next week ;-)

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Molted a few days ago whhile I was away for medical trip. Cyriocosmus elegans, Neoholthele incei, and Psalmoppoeus irminia

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
C elegans after molt is a pleasure!
Oh it definitely is!! its about 3/4in now and gorgeous!!!

A T. rasti treated herself to a new dress in the early hours of the morning and she has grown considerably in size - this will be a fun rehousing next week ;-)
Thhhis will certainly be fun! thhey are so fast!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Thhhey really are! 😂

Never gonna stop responding when I see the h stutter.
oh I know hahhaa, I bought a bluetooth keyboard of amazon and wouldnt connect, I guess i gotta shhell out the money for the apple bluetooth keyboard now

Rozwyrazowana

Arachnopeon
My adult female LP molted today. I knew it was coming and I'm relieved that I haven't seen the process because it stresses me every time.
I bought the T in January and I've never fed her because she was very obese. I can't wait to feed her for the first time.

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My C. darlingi is flipped over as I type this. I kind of figure it was anyday since she got dark and was sluggish.

Aaaaand it's a male ☹☹☹

Last edited: