Who molted today?

ComputerDellLI

Arachnopeon
Stromatopelma calceatum female, she was making a web hammock last night, and this morning I discovered her emerging from her molt and grooming. 48 days of pre-molt.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
My AF P. cambridgei, Crawlspace, molted today. It looks like everything went well and she's starting to move around and groom herself. Probably my favorite tarantula in my collection, so I'm pretty excited. I knew it was going to happen any day because last night she was hiding underneath her cork round, and she's usually out on full display.

Attachments

Kirstielol

Arachnopeon
My G.pulchra before and after a molt! Almost doubled in size and is starting to show off their adult coloration :happy:

Collage 2021-04-08 18_56_23.jpg

emartinm28

Arachnoknight
This week:

0.0.1 Aphonopelma hentzi
0.0.1 Brachypelma hamorii
0.0.1 Davus pentaloris
0.0.1 Eupalaestrus campestratus
1.0.0 Poecilotheria metallica

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Heterothele villosella, Pamphobeteus sp. “machala” smaller female, and Avicularia purpurea all molted today.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I sold one of my Pamphobeteus vespertinus last week, now the second molted right before my eyes...
The brownish orange turned to black an pinkish purple... :)
This one I will keep!

DSCN6449 (2).JPG

TheHound

Arachnoknight
My T sabulosus did yesterday - my first moult as a keeper! She started (or at least, I first noticed her on her back) about 5.30pm and when I went to bed about 2.30am she was pretty much out, sitting next to the exuvium flexing her chelicerae. She was kind of still curled up though, and is today in her burrow, so I haven't really had a good look at her yet, though I did last night see the red on her abdomen has come through quite nicely. Sadly the abdomen was too chewed up for sexing to be on the cards. Can't wait to see her out and about, in any case!

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
My G. pulchra is molting right now, got it in 2i and when everything goes alright it will be in 5i. It molts regurarly every 4-6 weeks since its with me, I think its a good speed for a pulchra.

While my G. pulchra has molted successfully (upwards), now my Phormictopus sp. Dominican purple lie on its back!

Okay, now my P. tirgrinawesseli lie on its back :singing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jzornes29

Arachnopeon
One of my P. Regalis (4") molted while I was at work yesterday! Yellows are starting to come in nicely. Little bugger is sitting right over the molt though so I haven't pulled it out. Hoping I can get it in good enough shape to sex it.

P. Regalis freshly molted.jpg

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Surprise suspect female C. Versicolor molt this morning! From 2+ish inches to nearly 3 from what i've seen.
The exuviae is still deep in its web tunnel. Hope it wont be too mangled up so i can sex it :happy: