Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pterinochilus lugardi, and murinus sling plus my big female Pamphobeteus sp. "machalla"

Last edited:

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Sericopelma sp santa Catalina is on its back, guess I'm going to be staying up tonight :)

Edit: success!

Last edited:

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Birupes simoroxigorum has been in her second instar since last night! I hope it continues to develop as easily as it was by far my most expensive acquisition in the spinning field...
PXL_20210221_081217482.jpg

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
My Nhandu tripepii that has been buried for 3 weeks finally molted making it the third molt this week.

Also looks like I have a Pterinopelma sazimai, Avicularia jurensis m2 and Psalmopeous cambridgei all in premolt. Weird how they all sync up

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Cy
My Nhandu tripepii that has been buried for 3 weeks finally molted making it the third molt this week.

Also looks like I have a Pterinopelma sazimai, Avicularia jurensis m2 and Psalmopeous cambridgei all in premolt. Weird how they all sync up
I had a couple months ago, a Psalmopoeus cambridgei P. irminia, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, and a Caribena versicolor all molt within a day or two spread between them, all at different sizes too. Was super weird...

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Cy

I had a couple months ago, a Psalmopoeus cambridgei P. irminia, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, and a Caribena versicolor all molt within a day or two spread between them, all at different sizes too. Was super weird...
Wonder if it's just monkeys at typewriters or some sort of environment cue

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
my G pulchripes is still stretching out. Started last night and was still going this AM. High temps and 20% humidity made it a tad nervy but we seem to be stretching out now

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
My last unsexed Phormingochilus sp Akcaya just kicked it's molt out today, didn't even know it was in premolt. Looks big enough to sex and intact.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Caribena versicolor larger male, Aphonopelma marxi male and my paired Cyriocosmus perezmilesi molted out.

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Had a dramatic afternoon with my N. Chromatus sling.

Had a towel over my collection to keep them out of direct sunlight and when I pulled it off I accidentally knocked over my N. Chromatus slings vial. Once I tipped it back up I saw it was halfway through molting and thrashing around with half it's molt still attached. I just let it be and less than an hour later it is sperated and content.

No harm, no foul luckily.

Last edited:

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Psalmopeous cambridgei molted last night making it the forth molt this week and my Avic is doing some weird posture where it's hanging upsidedown with it's butt rly low