Who molted today?

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
P.rufilata….unfortunately,it was during transit.just unpacked 10 minutes ago.Keep your fingers crossed.Seems fine,but time will tell.notice the fangs.This probably occurred in the last 12 hours or so.
There are great molts,and not so great molts.I attempted to remove the little bit left,but decided it had enough stress.it will be what it will be. DSCN1639.JPG DSCN1636.JPG

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
C marshalli molted today, and I got her yesterday :rofl: I don't know why, but the seller said that they fed her the day before we got her, and she was pretty active and everything. Well, here she is. 20210129_152608(0).jpg Female:happy:
20210129_154226.jpg

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
I think my A. seemanni is molting. It's really hard to tell but there's just.....legs. Everywhere. Way more legs than it seems like there should be.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poecilotheria metallica sling, looks female from the molt. Phormingochilus arboricola adult female, and Pseudhapalopus sp. “blue” female molted, just a couple weeks after her sister. Ornithoctinus aureotibialis girl has all her legs back!

Last edited:

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Megaphobema mesomelas few days ago and Xenesthis immanis last night. Meanwhile M. mesomelas is still pretty small, I'm scared to lift the cork bark and see size of X. immanis. It already threw out molt and it's most likely a young female!

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Megaphobema mesomelas few days ago and Xenesthis immanis last night. Meanwhile M. mesomelas is still pretty small, I'm scared to lift the cork bark and see size of X. immanis. It already threw out molt and it's most likely a young female!

Wonderful! Megaphobema mesomelas, would love to see the picture of that molt!

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Several molts this week.
Caribena versicolor - Finally a molt after having this sling for 3 months. It attacks small, prekilled crickets but ignores mealworms. Finally I can rehouse this T after it eats.
20210204_171333.jpg
Harpactira pulchripes
Pterinopelma sazimai

and both Pterinochilus murinus.