Who molted today?

vounti

Arachnoknight
My Sicarius thimisoides (not a tarantula tho, might be in a wrong section) molted. I found it this morning next to its exuvia. I was able to sex it and that's a female! :singing:

While researching for some info on the sexual dimorphism, I found that a dumbass was handling his. If you know something about Sicarius species, you have to know that their venom is among the most dangerous in the spider wo

Attachments

USNGunner

Arachnosquire
My Green Bottle Blue "Carnage". I got up this morning and voila`, there he was. Completely pale this morning. I must have just missed it.

Attachments

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Bigger than it looks, and really not that small!!
I picked up several dwarf species last month at .25”. These are among the smallest slings I’ve had so far and happy I’m able to keep them thrivimg
My Green Bottle Blue "Carnage". I got up this morning and voila`, there he was. Completely pale this morning. I must have just missed it.
Nice! I immediately saw the Skelton hand and was like no kidding it’s pale. I’m slow today. 🤦‍♂️

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I picked up several dwarf species last month at .25”. These are among the smallest slings I’ve had so far and happy I’m able to keep them thrivimg
my first 1/8in sling was like uhhhh.....but yeah its really not much different, but the first time is always a little worrisome. It think we wanna assume just because they are smaller they are physically more fragile

USNGunner

Arachnosquire
I'm hip. I thought my Hapalopous sp. Columbia was a tiny sling. Then I got a Cyriocosumus Perezmilesi (Bolivain Dwarf Beauty) and a Cyriocosumus Leetzi. WHOA! I need a way smaller container. LOL.

So far so good, both have molted since I've gotten them and both are demonic feeders.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hapalopus sp. Colombia Large female, M. robustum, H.villosella and my recently acquired P. metallica is now a mature male.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Another Y. Diversipes sing molt Wed and C. Versicolor sling Thursday. At this point it looks like I’m stunning a tarantula yoga studio.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Brachypelma klaasi
_MG_7550.JPG

Caribena versicolor
_MG_7568.JPG

Chilobrachys sp.
"Electric Blue"
_MG_7608.JPG

Dolichothele rufoniger
_MG_7623.JPG

Grammostola pulchripes
_MG_7589.JPG
_MG_7590.JPG

Grammostola quirogai
_MG_7584.JPG
_MG_7587.JPG

Lasiodora klugi
_MG_7612.JPG
_MG_7614.JPG

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
0.1 P. cancerides
1.0 C. versicolor, ultimate molt
1.0 N. chromatus, ultimate molt
1.0 Diplura sp Rurrenabaque, ultimate molt

Sigh... boys,boys,boys

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
My Nhandu Chromatus molted sometime this morning or last night. Probably about 1/2" now. Been excited to watch this one grow, but it's probably the most reclusive of my new slings, next to the P. Cambridgei