Who molted today?

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Poecilotheria regalis today. Plus Nhandu tripepii, Heteroscodra maculata, and Pterinochilus murinus over the weekend.

Benson1990

Arachnoknight
Just found my G. Pulchra slings molt today as I was refreshing water, my first ever T molt! couldn't get a look at the fresh spider though as it was still in its burrow.

DirtyJ

Arachnopeon
One of my P. Cambridgei slings molted yesterday and A. Avic (M1) has been in her web cocoon for two weeks now... Waiting for her to molt is like watching and waiting for water to boil. Lmao. 😑

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

Craig73

Arachnoangel
P. Metallica molted early this morning hitting a milestone 2.5”. Finally ready for a rehouse in the next ~2 weeks when it’s ready.

4BDF09C1-B39D-40B7-A724-D0533D0035C3.jpeg

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Cute, reminds me of a calf learning to walk. Love the fuzziness. Did it molt right side up?
To be honest I have no idea. Only noticed it when I was doing some feedings. Unfortunately, I was so distracted I didn't realise until I removed the lid!
It does kind of look that way though.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
To be honest I have no idea. Only noticed it when I was doing some feedings. Unfortunately, I was so distracted I didn't realise until I removed the lid!
It does kind of look that way though.
This one is on my to-do list. I got an ihringi and adore the color.