Who molted today?

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
T. albopilosus #1 (Atwood) molted sometime overnight. It looked stressed this morning and appeared to be on a molt mat. I peeked down the length of its burrow....thought for a moment that a whole other tarantula had gotten in there.

Garnet3942

Arachnosquire
This one was so obvious, I really didn't even need to zoom in.

Baby molted today! I don't have a picture at the moment because my older sister won't let me open the blinds in our room. But yea she definitely molted I don't know if she is even done. I have seen her molt upright which is very odd for a T. But it could just be the way she molts. Idk spiders kinda have their own ways of doing things. But she looks so pretty! I can see her legs are longer and getting thicker! She is getting big it's making me so happy! I'm so proud!

T. albopilosus #1 (Atwood) molted sometime overnight. It looked stressed this morning and appeared to be on a molt mat. I peeked down the length of its burrow....thought for a moment that a whole other tarantula had gotten in there.
Same tho I think mine molted last night lol. I did not check on her before I went to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikElvis

Newb
X. Intermedia molted a few days ago. He’s been hiding out but I can see some of his adult colors on his carapace. I thought he’d be ugly for a couple more molts.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Patiently waiting for the carapace to pop. This Avic Avic M6 sling went on a month long fast, ate a small roach and fasted another two weeks.

370BB13B-B6D2-4D7A-84B7-DF51602F8EBE.jpeg

Craig73

Arachnoangel
For a second I thought that was a GBB :banghead:
The GBB should be in the next month or so. But if it molted at the top of the enclosure I’d have a heart attack. I’m literally watching my Avic molting now, the benefits of being a semi night owl.

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
Curly molted about a week ago and said "get me the F** out of here!" so I waited a couple days fed her ( I am really hoping for a female of course). Then rehoused.
edit: and yes that reaction was from me barely cracking the lid as you can see from picture.

Attachments

Last edited:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I’m the last few days my larger female Poecilotheria ornata P. reduncus male and one of my P. murinus boys.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Psalmopoeus cambridgei sling molted again after 29 days. Time to rehouse as it's too big for that vial already.