Who molted today?

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Few ones today, thought male A. juruenicola would mature by now, not happened.

Eupalaestrus sp.
_MG_5548.JPG
_MG_5549.JPG

Homoeomma cf. villosum
_MG_5546.JPG
_MG_5547.JPG

Davus pentaloris
_MG_5542.JPG
_MG_5544.JPG

Psalmopoeus pulcher
_MG_5527.JPG
_MG_5528.JPG

Acanthoscurria juruenicola
_MG_5524.JPG
_MG_5526.JPG

cassieclover

Arachnopeon
Well it wasn't actually today, but yesterday that my Avicularia avicularia, Rosie, molted. DLS is now 4 and 1/2 inches. I'm obsessed with her new, bold, and vivid colors!♡ ^.^ Resized_20200714_163435.jpeg Resized_20200715_004625.jpeg

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
My GBB FINALLY moulted!!!! :eek::eek:
I haven’t entirely seen her in over a month but I just figured that’s her because she’s an odd bird. I was getting worried though so I checked on her today by shining a light into her web tunnel and was greeted with a new orange butt and some new blue legs! I can’t wait to get an actual photo of her when she creeps out of her tunnel.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My juvenile male Poecilotheria regalis (from @cold blood) is molting right now.

Update: he is huge. He grew at least an inch, which represents a 25% increase in DLS. I guess it's time for a cage upgrade.

Last edited:

Chappie

Arachnopeon
My first T, Brachypelma boehmei, finally molted after 109 days buried in his home without food. Dragged his molt outside and went right back to being a pet hole before I could even admire his beauty 🤣

Cyriocosmus

Arachnopeon
Not today, but I found out today. My Cyriocosmus sellatus molted, but sadly shredded the mold to tiny pieces and scattered them everywhere..

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
Woke up to find my Phormictopus sp. south hispaniola molting.
Last one was just 39 days ago, it's amazing how fast they grow.

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Ongoing Poecilotheria regalis molt.

My female Poecilotheria regalis molting today.

This is my first pookie, bought as a 3cm sling, two years and one week ago. On the day! :)

She is also one of my first tarantulas and one big (now literally) reasons for my interest in this hobby. She has a lot of sentimental value to me.

I estimated her size to be 15-16cm before this molt (I will measure the exuvia, let me know if you want to see a picture of that) so now she will really be a Regina.

She has just turned around and are currently cleaning her pedipalps. Everything seems to have went well.

Attachments