Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp. "Hati Hati" sling #1 and one of my H. gigas slings in the communal group of four.

Last edited:

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Update: my Theraphosa stirmi, Brachypelma albiceps and Pterinopelma sazimai still have not molted
Update to my......update. T. stirmi finally molted yesterday, P sazimai about a week ago, still waiting on B. albiceps. A. musculosa and B. auratum also molted yesterday.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Juvie female P. rufilata, wish she wasn't so shy so I could get a picture of her so fresh and bright in her new clothes.

Little P. sazimai sling molted too; Penumbra is now a sexed female! 😋

Here she is just before molting - currently she's doing some post-molt touchy feely. Hopefully I can see some blues when she hardens and I give her a much-needed rehouse.

Attachments

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hapalopus triseriatus molted. It's female! I eyeballed this one as female on the vendor's table when she was only 1/2" DSC_0405-2.jpg
Her back in October. DSCF1235.jpg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
I'd be very interested in seeing that Poeci. :shy:
I'll see if I can get a photo, it's pretty shy. But it's probably due for a rehouse soon.

It's from Sri Lanka, and it's similar to P. subfusca and sp. Lowland, but it's from high elevations and is apparently not either of those. There was a short thread talking about them.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
One of my two female C. fimbriatus slings - Quiet finally has her adult coloration and pattern coming in. Meanwhile her sibling Ripley is tiny compared to her and running two molts behind, though both are molt-confirmed females. So interesting to see the difference in growth rates between two related slings.

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
My B. smithi (ex anntiha) molted again, and this molt were amazing, she (looks very female) nearly doubled her size. Went from about .5" to 3" in a year! (edit/ and the B. smithi was a freebie!)

I must say, that my Brachys are good growers, beside my B. emilia, and she is even not that slow.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Chilobrachys sp Electric Blue AF
Caribena laeta AF
Holothele sp Blue sling
Poecilotheria rufilata Juv F
Augacephalus ezendami UNS Juv
Neischnocolus sp Panama UNS Juv

AlexWae

Arachnopeon
My beautiful c. Versicolor molted..
She's almost a year old now.. molted 7 times so far since i have her.. 😍

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Tapinauchenius rasti adult female moulted sometime in the past few days. She's staying hidden, so no photos. Previous moult was March 23 of last year.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
My 1” A. moderatum sling “Tex” molted and is gorgeous but camera shy. Last molt was 9 months ago, not bad. 😌

Minty

@londontarantulas
CCC924F1-7FA3-4985-941A-1345CE95F3DA.jpeg
Theraphosa stirmi female. Didn’t try and measure the moult as it was covered in flicked off hairs.