Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp “Hati Hati” male molted and so did my Orphnaecus philippinus which of course shredded the molt again.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My Phormictopus sp. "south Hispaniola" molted today. Now you can't even tell it was ever missing a leg.

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
My Avicularia avicularia moulted late this morning. Hopefully it hardens up enough so I can recover the moult before I have to go to work.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
P. tigrinawesseli moulted yesterday or today. Still looking very fresh, so I'd assume earlier hours today.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
N.chromatus molted, molt measured 6 inches. Still fat and her legs look thinner than before. Excuse the terrible camera quality.

IMAG0131.jpg

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
The bolder of my remaining two Hapalopus sp Colombia klein molted a few days ago. My G. pulchra sling molted at almost exactly the same time. They were both flipped at the same time, but the Hapalopus finished molting before the pulchra started

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
This P. cambridgei sling molted last week. He got his first post-molt meal today and was hungry enough to stay out for a photo. :)

1CC6C35D-DA86-4A2D-86B5-4A9531F30276.jpeg

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
N.chromatus molted, molt measured 6 inches. Still fat and her legs look thinner than before. Excuse the terrible camera quality.

View attachment 288947
@Misty Day No Offense but that T doesnt look to be a freshly molted Nhandu chromatus?? the colors are way off??? Carapace color and lack of red setae on abdomen are concerning.
Here is my freshly molted adult female for comparison.
2018-07-30 09.13.46.jpg 2018-07-30 09.15.12.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@Misty Day No Offense but that T doesnt look to be a freshly molted Nhandu chromatus?? the colors are way off??? Carapace color and lack of red seta e on abdomen are concerning.
None taken, but she's definitely a chromatus. I can tell what my T's are. :)

My camera doesn't pick up colour very well, and I think she had an issue while molting, as she came out looking very dull and "wet" looking. But as I said she's 100% a chromatus, heres a pic of her 2 molts ago. http://arachnoboards.com/posts/2574816/
Also, heres pictures of her as a 4" juvenile.

P1070330_edited.jpg

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
None taken, but she's definitely a chromatus. I can tell what my T's are. :)

My camera doesn't pick up colour very well, and I think she had an issue while molting, as she came out looking very dull and "wet" looking. But as I said she's 100% a chromatus, heres a pic of her 2 molts ago. http://arachnoboards.com/posts/2574816/
Also, heres pictures of her as a 4" juvenile.

View attachment 289066
WOW! I would never of guessed those were pics of the same T, she must have had a terrible molt. Hope she recovers her coloration with the next molt.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW! I would never of guessed those were pics of the same T, she must have had a terrible molt. Hope she recovers her coloration with the next molt.
I know right? I have no idea what caused it, she looks terrible. But she's acting like her same skittish self so I'm gonna just make sure she always has water and leave her be. Thanks for your hopeful words. Your girl definitely looks a lot better, she's stunning!

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
C. marshalli molted last night, can't get to the molt but I'm pretty sure it's a boy, still has just a nubbin instead of any sign of horn growth.