Who molted today?

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
My suspect male C. darlingi molted today and I was lucky enough to catch it with timelapse! Please enjoy! :p

Arachniac1

Arachnopeon
My very first Avic sling I got earlier this month, an A. Avic just molted! She doesn't look much bigger but I trust she is. Her molt is buried in her web!

I'm expecting several new slings Wednesday and can't wait! I'm new to the hobby, got into it to get over my fear of Ts! Now they take up a whole shelf on my reptile shelving!

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
My GBB sling molted! It just ate a dubia nymph 4 days ago. Was really surprised! :wideyed:

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
My A. avic molted some time today into a mature male. Ironic that the only spider in my collection that will eat the mature male roaches has become a mature male himself.
Unfortunately, I don't think he will get the chance to do his thing unless I can give him to a vendor at my local expo.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
M. balfouri, cuddled up to its old skin:

Just realized how fat it is post-moult, haha.

And a bonus photo taken a while back of my K. brunnipes enjoying a cricket as its first post-moult meal:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
1537384922309.jpg

This girly molted recently! Sorry for the crap photo... I need to do a real photo shoot with her!

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Got a few of my slings down for a feeding today and realized one of them (my P. murinus) has molted! Just ate a week ago and it has been only 15 days past it’s previous molt cycle. Wasn’t expecting that one lol

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
I just found this little dude(tte) looking fresh and an exuvia downstairs in his burrow. :) His previous molt cycle was about 6 months, but this time it was only 7 weeks.

E sp Red / H sp Fire ❤
3F426489-CA1B-4B2A-9916-D76799B28005.jpeg

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My P. cambridgei sling molted yesterday. For the first time in my care (I didn't even know that it was in premolt)

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Pamphobeteus so mascara sub adult male moulted tonight. So both parts of my future breeding project are both going strong.