Who molted today?

ic32k

Arachnopeon
Arrived from work and my OBT sling is upside down molting again the third time since I get her 3 months ago, one time 4th July the other 6th Aug. and today 6th Sept.
I will post pictures when she finish

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
P. cambridgei juvenile just finished, gosh they grow fast...going to be time for a rehouse again.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.reduncus and P.miranda female molted. P.reduncus is around 2" now and P.miranda is somewhere around the 4" mark.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My adult female Thrixopelma lagunas moulted earlier and I swear she gets darker and more beautiful with each moult IMG_20180907_231328_112.jpg

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My C. versicolor finally left a molt that I was able to photograph for sexing, and it's a boy. I named him Tiddlywinks. Still hiding behind the cork bark, so I can't really see how he looks or get a DLS.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
My P. lugardi sling just molted!I have been a little worried about this one because it is missing a leg. Looks like it pulled through all right though.

Other than that waiting on C. darlingi, M. balfouri, B. albopilosum, N. tripepii... I think that’s it.

buzz182

Arachnosquire
N.chromatus molted today, really amazed at "his" growth rate and how different "he" looks each time "his" abdomen finally has the bright red hairs I was expecting.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brachypelma emilia molted. Darn! Another female! ;)
Aphonopelma anax adult female is eight-legged again.
Psalmopoeus pulcher sling too.

Last edited:

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
My G. pulchripes juvie did yesterday. Not quite big enough to tell if it's male or female yet. Its colors look so beautiful after its molt :).

MissouriArachnophile

Arachnoknight
Lampropelma violaceopes first molt since I got it. Will post a picture once it is done molting, just noticed it mid molt a few minutes ago. Appeared to be able least halfway done.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Two of our newest additions molted a day or two ago - A P. subfusca HL sling (who has not come out of the burrow so I can see, but shoved the molt out for me lol) and a P. regalis large sling/small juvie, who has been happy to show off their pretty colours!

My P. lugardi sling just molted!I have been a little worried about this one because it is missing a leg.
One of my absolute favourite species! Not enough of them around. Did yours rejuvenate the missing leg?