Who molted today?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Confirmed that my adult female C. marshalli was in fact molting the other day... her burrow is so webby, I couldn't be sure! But today I can see two distinct silhouettes that are T shaped lol

Our new C. versi sling/juvie molted! It was around 2" before, so I am excited to have a molt already that I can hopefully sex.

We haven't looked through the rest of the collection yet today, so there could be more!

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
Late morning today my Caribena versicolor molted. This is her"hopefully" first molt with purple legs since i had her as a 3/4 inch sling back in late Oct. Roughly 3 inches after this molt. Time for a rehouse out of the Deli cup when she hardens up. Caribena Versicolor #1 molt 9-3-2018.jpg

Last edited:

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
Believe it was actually a few days ago but this P. metallica is sporting new colors.
2018-09-03 16.28.42.jpg

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
P. striata molted on the 1st. This thing is growing like a weed, molts have been almost exactly a month apart.

buzz182

Arachnosquire
Came home from my marathon shift at work to a Bumba.cabocla in a nice fresh coat. Waiting on
Holothele longipes, Psalmopoeus.irminia has finally left her silk flower and is building a more permanent home around her water dish and my N.chromatus refused food for the first time ever today.
Edit: 1.5" D.pentaloris also molted today.

Last edited:

Malo

Arachnopeon
Acanthoscurria Geniculata molted today, put on some decent size. 2nd molt since I got it at 1/4".

Think it's due for a rehouse now? Did some yoga today and it's a bit bigger than pictured.

molt 2-1.jpg

buzz182

Arachnosquire
N.incei (GCF) molted today, they always seem to do their molting when i'm at work. :(

weibkreux

Arachnoknight
The first one out of my 8 G. pulchripes slings molted. Yay!

Waiting for my 2 L. parahybana, 2 N. chromatus and 1 A. seemani sling to molt.

Torech Ungol

Arachnosquire
Lolth, my Euathlus sp. red sling, molted again. This is the second time in 3 or 4 months, so I'm suspecting she may be mislabeled. I'll keep an eye on her as she grows.