Who molted today?

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
2nd P.metallica molted today. Great feeling when these two molt OK. I guess I can try sexing these next molt.

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
P. rufilata :D

First molt from this sling... Exuvia measures 2". Sex undeterminable.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
5 crickets molted from chirpless to chirpee. *dies

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The LP that was in pre-molt yesterday just flipped back over. Looks like another clean molt! {D Its probably ~5" or better.

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
Fairly confident my little P. irminia sling decided to molt today. Gotta wait for it to kick the exuvium out of it's little web burrow :rolleyes: Several more slings are due or looking like they're gonna go soon.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Gbb hit the 4 1/2 today! Molt confirms female, I really do miss those pretty sling colors though guess I will half to get another one {D

RJ2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
woke up to find my 4" GBB on her back, last time she molted was in feb!

Satu

Arachnopeon
My little A. brocklehursti moulted yesterday: still little.

Am rather hoping my P. metallica will go next!

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Can't say exactly when she molted but, Shaow(003) opened her burrow and pushed out her exuvium today. Her three siblings all came out of their burrows about a week and a hlaf ago.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My really tiny A. purpurea sling (which I believe is now third instar), is FINALLY molting after two months in my care. He been working on regenerating his two front legs and one of his palps, which were smaller and a bit underdeveloped (must have been lost in a previous molt).

I'm sort of terrified, since I think part of his back legs might be stuck in this molt now...I can't see what's going on too well. It looked like he was totally done to me, so I tried to gently pull out the exuvia, and he moved with it. :( Really hope the little guy is going to make it out alright, and that I didn't hurt him by doing that.

EDIT: Looks like he made it out okay! I'm so relieved.

EDIT #2: Just noticed the other of my Homoeomma sp. "blue" slings molted, too. :D

Last edited:

cnapple

Arachnoknight
Came back from a 2 day trip today to find my Holothele sp. "tachira" sling molted as I was expecting, plus a surprise molt on my new Psalmopoeus cambridgeisling! :clap: The psalmo looks to be about .75" now. Can't tell on the tachira yet as she has yet to emerge from her web enclosure. My .75" smithi continues to be in pre-molt. C'mon already! {D

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Found 2 of my .75 blue fangs molted today. One molted exactly one month to the day from the last molt. The other molted and looks very leggy now. I also found another or my 2nd instar versicolor slings molted. The others all look pre molt. :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, I aint had none molt today... But all in the past 3 weeks I had 8 out of 10 critters molt...

3 C. darlingi
3 A. versicolor (One currently in heavy premolt.)
1 P. rufilata (Confirmed female)
1 P. metallica (Confirmed female)

Mattybofmd

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My L.parahybana is flipped right now hoping I'll be able to sex it, darn thing crumples its molts
Mine has refused food for 3 months now I hope it molts soon its about 4 inches and i need to sex it already I have OCD about labeling the sex of my Ts on there enclosures.

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, I aint had none molt today... But all in the past 3 weeks I had 8 out of 10 critters molt...

3 C. darlingi
3 A. versicolor (One currently in heavy premolt.)
1 P. rufilata (Confirmed female)
1 P. metallica (Confirmed female)
Congrats on the female pokies

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Been having almost a molt a day for the past few days but today's really been a banner day:

A. brocklehursti sling, think its finally hit an inch
S. arndsti sling, probably a bit over 1", the most important thing, I was finally able to get a good molt :D
and lastly, my big P. cambridgei girl! Have no idea how big she's gonna be (maybe close to 6") but this has been a loooong time coming. So excited :D

Mr Goodkat

Arachnopeon
Just noticed this thread :wall:

P. cambridgei molt 2 days ago
OBT molt yesterday
A. versicolor just 10min ago!

So happy :D

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
N. chromatus

i found that my N. chromatus my girlfriend picked up for me at a show back in January has molted. im excited that it molted and it looks very, very good now but im still not sure if im dissapointed about him hooking out. he is certainly a mature male. i dont plan on doing a breeding loan or selling him yet. hes not my favorite T i own but he is certainly one of the best looking, and surprisingly huge!