Who molted today?

arachnofreak95

Arachnopeon
My 4.25 inch LP finally molted after almost a year today. Looks to be over 5 inches now. Going to have to get it a bigger home :D

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
P.metallica sling had a perfect molt, sibling to follow soon. Growing like weeds!

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One of my Homoeomma sp. "blue" slings molted today (from ~.5" to somewhere between .75" and 1")... the P. ornata did, too, but it's hiding.

Apollo Justice

Arachnoknight
My Avic versicolor molted today. Totally unexpected!!

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Oh and my Avic. Amazonica molted yesterday. And I'm still expecting 4 more molts

Megan 03

Arachnopeon
None today but over the weekend of my 15 T's:
my GBB sling molted went from 1,5" to close to 2", back legs got really long on this molt (sat)
My A. brocklehursti sling molted, went from .5" to .75", big difference, markings on legs are super bold now (Sat)
One of my b. albopilosa slings molted, went from .25 to .5ish, haven't got a good look but saw the molt in the container.

and my best friend, who I recently got a 3-4" g. rosea, called me Saturday panicking cause her T looks dead.. I had her explain what position the T was in (on its back) and she said that over the last couple days there has been a lot of web laid... I was also aware that the T had been refusing food for almost a month. I tried not to laugh and ensured her that every thing sounds ok and sounded like it is starting its molt. Sunday evening the molt was complete and it is a FEMALE!! she went from a dull brown to a golden base with pinkish brown hairs, she looks as pretty as a g. rosea can.

webbedone

Arachnobaron
One of my baby L. parahybanas just finished its molt 1/4" to ~ 1/2"

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
T:Dwo of my H. lividum slings molted today! One looks around one inch easy and the other a little less. Successful though with no problems.

sloppy

Arachnopeon
L. parahybana the other day for me! It's still a sub-adult but it's about 6" now! :D

synyster

Arachnobaron
L.parahybana (i think! It's burrowed but looks fresh when it came out) yesterday - .5"

Today: H.maculata - 2"

Satu

Arachnopeon
The bigger of my two versi slings moulted while we were away this weekend. Funny, since I was expecting the little one to go first -- she's gone very dark and has been webbing madly for the past couple of weeks. Oh well! Little Merlin looks to be about 2" now. Growing up!
... aaand now the littler one has moulted, too. Yay, shiny blue spidies!

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One Avicularia versicolor and one Ceratogyrus marshalli molted today.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Woke up this morning to a freshly molted OBT. Its probably close to 2" now. LP is in serious pre-molt.

cnapple

Arachnoknight
My .25" B. albopilosum molted sometime during the night while I was at work. Looks like she's about .5" now, although it's tough to tell when she never emerges from her burrow. :rolleyes: This is my first molt as a new T mom! :D So proud! {D I fully expect my .75" B. smithi to follow very soon, as she is quite dark and has been refusing food for about 1.5 weeks now. .25" H. sp. "tachira" looks to follow soon as well. Busy week here!:p

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
minatrix juvie is molting as I type. Should be 2.5 ish when finished.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
C. cyaneopubescens

Went from about 1 inch to a little over 1.25 inches. I think all the junk in its trunk while in premolt went straight to the thighs with this molt. If I named my spiders, I think I'd go with Long Legs Mcgee for this one now.