Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. miranda sling, B. cabocla female and two Aphonopelma marxi slings.

Last edited:

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
After months and months of dumping crickets,and roaches,and small rabbits,:troll:,
in my attempt to get some growth out of it,my M.velvetosoma finally molted.

Attachments

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Aphonopelma seemanni sling finally molted with me for the third time. Snapped a pic before everything happened. Can't wait to see how much this little one is going to get bigger. Might be time for a rehouse

EDIT: Woke up to find out my A. bicoloratum actually molted. Snapped few pictures and will add them later. Actually I'm starting to wonder if there's a way to make sure it's A. bicoloratum and not B. boehmei.

Last edited:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nhandu tripepii is a boy.
C. fimbriatus female, Euathlus sp. "parda" and P. fortis female all molted in the last day or so.

Last edited:

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Right now my Acanthoscurria geniculata is chilling on freshly made molting mat and whether to do an 180 flip.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 180 flip has been made.

Slowly but surely, we're getting there

Aaaaand we're done

Last edited:

The Seraph

Arachnolord
My Mastigoproctus giganteus finally molted. It has been buried since January. I kinda forgot it existed for a bit there.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
When I went to fill the water dish of my juvenile male Bumba cabocla, I found he had molted.

He's still looking very male, so I'm not expecting any surprises at this size:

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
My girl Spooky (L. parahybana) finally molted last week and doubled in size!
Here she is enjoying her post molt meal!

IMG_20190703_154811.jpg

A nice big dubia! Also the first time she has accepted live feeders instead of prekilled :astonished:

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
I was away last week on vacation and the very first day away the H. maculata molted. My pet sitter thought it was a dead tarantula, made me laugh! She then texted another time to make sure I had actually seen it alive since she found that. I sent her the attached video of it for her. I wuv these T's!

Attachments